View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 21st, 2014, 2:01 am



Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 UofM vs MSU 
Author Message
NFL Team Captain

Joined: January 27th, 2005, 9:12 pm
Posts: 1610
Location: Midland, MI
Post UofM vs MSU
Anybody feel the need to head to the chat room for this game?


November 3rd, 2007, 3:29 pm
Profile
QB Coach

Joined: January 13th, 2006, 4:18 am
Posts: 3123
Location: Maryland
Post 
Quite a game today. Nice comeback by MSU followed by a nice comeback by Michigan. Beat Wisconsin and OSU!!


November 3rd, 2007, 7:09 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: January 6th, 2005, 10:54 am
Posts: 2274
Location: South Quad- Ann Arbor
Post 
HEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
"If he isn't the best football player, the best runner, that the Lord has ever made, then the Lord has yet to make one." Wayne Fontes on Barry.
Image


November 3rd, 2007, 7:17 pm
Profile WWW
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post 
Don't feel bad, Sparty fans! Your team put up a great fight, but it just wasn't enough. UM 28 MSU 24.

GO BLUE!!!!!

_________________
Image


November 3rd, 2007, 7:19 pm
Profile
Heisman Winner
User avatar

Joined: July 14th, 2005, 11:58 am
Posts: 761
Post 
slybri19 wrote:
Don't feel bad, Sparty fans! Your team put up a great fight, but it just wasn't enough. UM 28 MSU 24.

GO BLUE!!!!!


App St.!!


November 3rd, 2007, 8:58 pm
Profile
Varsity 1st Team
User avatar

Joined: December 26th, 2005, 2:26 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Riverview/Mount Pleasant
Post 
App State is officially a cop-out. When you lose to a team, you cannot bring up other losses that team has. It does not change the fact that MSU lost to U-M and that the Wolverines are 8-2 while MSU is 5-5 and in danger of missing yet another bowl.

_________________
Oooh! Aaah! You wish you were a Chippewa!


November 3rd, 2007, 10:32 pm
Profile
Stadium Announcer
User avatar

Joined: October 15th, 2005, 11:32 pm
Posts: 79
Post 
... and Ohio State is 10-0!

Seriously though...Hart is good, but did you hear his comments after the game about MSU being like a little brother? His head may be getting a little big for his britches. I can see Hart talking poop right before the UM-OSU game and not learning from the past...See David Boston and Harbaugh and many more I can't think of right now.

_________________
Tressel 5 - Lloyd 1


November 4th, 2007, 1:15 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post 
That was a good game, luckily UM pulled out.

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


November 4th, 2007, 10:09 am
Profile
Heisman Winner
User avatar

Joined: July 14th, 2005, 11:58 am
Posts: 761
Post 
KingDave wrote:
App State is officially a cop-out. When you lose to a team, you cannot bring up other losses that team has. It does not change the fact that MSU lost to U-M and that the Wolverines are 8-2 while MSU is 5-5 and in danger of missing yet another bowl.

APP STATE!!!!!!!!!!


November 4th, 2007, 10:51 am
Profile
Veteran General Manager
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7122
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post 
Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
KingDave wrote:
App State is officially a cop-out. When you lose to a team, you cannot bring up other losses that team has. It does not change the fact that MSU lost to U-M and that the Wolverines are 8-2 while MSU is 5-5 and in danger of missing yet another bowl.

APP STATE!!!!!!!!!!


Well Roy,

Since you feel the need to point out our App State Loss,

I guess since we beat MSU that your guys wouldn't have beaten App State either! And by the way, UofM has never lost to the same MAC team 2 years in a row. Flashback to CMU for you.


November 4th, 2007, 1:06 pm
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post 
I guess some Sparty fans will never change. :(
I've said this before, but I'll say it again. I never really had a hatred or dislike of Michigan State sports programs. What turned me against them were their fans and their hatred of Michigan. The inferiority complex thing has gotten old and they need to get over it. Now, I just laugh whenever Sparty loses, which turns out to be quite often.

_________________
Image


November 4th, 2007, 1:28 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9252
Location: Dallas
Post 
great win by the Wolverines, another heart breaking loss by my Spartans.

Congrats to Michigan and tremendous game.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


November 4th, 2007, 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Heisman Winner
User avatar

Joined: July 14th, 2005, 11:58 am
Posts: 761
Post 
slybri19 wrote:
I guess some Sparty fans will never change. :(
I've said this before, but I'll say it again. I never really had a hatred or dislike of Michigan State sports programs. What turned me against them were their fans and their hatred of Michigan. The inferiority complex thing has gotten old and they need to get over it. Now, I just laugh whenever Sparty loses, which turns out to be quite often.


I'm an Alumni so I get to be bitter towards UofM. Although I do root for UofM when playing OSU.


November 4th, 2007, 5:16 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post 
Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
slybri19 wrote:
I guess some Sparty fans will never change. :(
I've said this before, but I'll say it again. I never really had a hatred or dislike of Michigan State sports programs. What turned me against them were their fans and their hatred of Michigan. The inferiority complex thing has gotten old and they need to get over it. Now, I just laugh whenever Sparty loses, which turns out to be quite often.


I'm an Alumni so I get to be bitter towards UofM. Although I do root for UofM when playing OSU.


Jerk... but I root for UofM against MSU... lol

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


November 4th, 2007, 5:23 pm
Profile
NFL Team Captain

Joined: January 27th, 2005, 9:12 pm
Posts: 1610
Location: Midland, MI
Post 
I've always roote d for MSU when they have played someone othe than the Wolverines. As for Ohio State and Notre Dame, if they fell off the earth tomorrow I wouldfeel nothing but elation. GO BLUE


November 4th, 2007, 6:02 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.