View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22nd, 2014, 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!! OSU vs. UofM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Hall of Fame Player

Post THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!! OSU vs. UofM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will Lloyd Carr finally get his 2nd win against Jim Tressell? He better. If UofM loses, I hope the alumni demand that Carr get canned the same as OSU alumni demanded that Cooper get canned when he couldn't beat Carr. After 13 years, it's time to trade in our used up old Carr for a new model.

November 16th, 2007, 9:57 am
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Unless Lloyd drives naked thru a Wendy's drive thru, Michigan will not fire him. Shouldn't matter much anyway, because it appears that he is ready to step aside at the end of the season.

But honestly, I just cannot get up for this game like I have in previous years. I would absolutely love to beat OSU, but I feel as though it doesn't mean as much in this lost season for UM. But it would feel good to have bragging rights :D

Tim

November 16th, 2007, 10:32 am
RIP Killer

Unless Lloyd drives naked thru a Wendy's drive thru, Michigan will not fire him. Shouldn't matter much anyway, because it appears that he is ready to step aside at the end of the season.

But honestly, I just cannot get up for this game like I have in previous years. I would absolutely love to beat OSU, but I feel as though it doesn't mean as much in this lost season for UM. But it would feel good to have bragging rights :D

It's still for the Big Ten title and a Rose Bowl trip, isn't that big enough?

I mean, it pails in comparison to last year by far, but really, it's still pretty big.

For me is is one more year of not having to take Michigan crap at work, it's way bigger for me than some, lol...

November 16th, 2007, 10:35 am
RIP Killer

November 16th, 2007, 11:05 am
Profile WWW

It's still for the Big Ten title and a Rose Bowl trip, isn't that big enough?

I mean, it pails in comparison to last year by far, but really, it's still pretty big.

For me is is one more year of not having to take Michigan crap at work, it's way bigger for me than some, lol...

I understand it is still for a Big Ten title and if Bo were still alive he would convince all UM fans that it is all that matters anyway. But the season has been very underwhelming(sp?) for me.

Also, Pablo of all people is rooting for UM! If that ain't a death kiss, I don't know what is!

Tim

November 16th, 2007, 12:33 pm
RIP Killer

Also, Pablo of all people is rooting for UM! If that ain't a death kiss, I don't know what is!

Sorry bout that, but I root for UM every week of the year except one. After watching my Spartans play both teams I have to say that OSU looked like the better of the two teams. But, we did play OSU on the road and Michigan at home. Should be an interesting game and I'm hoping the Wolverines can pull it off.

November 16th, 2007, 12:44 pm
Profile WWW

Sorry bout that, but I root for UM every week of the year except one. After watching my Spartans play both teams I have to say that OSU looked like the better of the two teams. But, we did play OSU on the road and Michigan at home. Should be an interesting game and I'm hoping the Wolverines can pull it off.

Interesting?! Eh, maybe. I'm just hoping it will be an entertaining game. I guess that all depends on the health of Henne and Hart. If they cannot play a full game, then UM may be in some real trouble. I'll defnitely be watching the game, I'm just not trying to get myself too emotionally invested in it, since I have been known to curse and break things :lol:

Tim

November 16th, 2007, 12:49 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

GO BLUE!

Pablo must be drunk because every State fan I've ever met roots against Michigan every week! It's in their blood and they can't help themselves.

As for UM-OSU, if Hart plays, it will be a close game that could go either way. If he doesn't play, Michigan is toast.

November 16th, 2007, 1:32 pm
RIP Killer

Man it sure would be nice not to see Hart in uniform Sat... Luckely mi doesn't run the option much which is what killed us agianst Illi, no one stayed home to cover the middle...

November 16th, 2007, 1:42 pm

Man it sure would be nice not to see Hart in uniform Sat... Luckely mi doesn't run the option much which is what killed us agianst Illi, no one stayed home to cover the middle...

Steensn, you don't have to tell a UM fan about a defense not covering the option well. It's kind of a sore subject. I would rather have a tooth pulled.

Tim

November 16th, 2007, 1:47 pm
RIP Killer

Quote:

Steensn, you don't have to tell a UM fan about a defense not covering the option well. It's kind of a sore subject. I would rather have a tooth pulled.

What about the option? :lol:

Option

Option...

OPTION!!! :lol:

November 16th, 2007, 2:18 pm

Watch out, Juice Williams is still running :lol:

Tim

November 16th, 2007, 2:48 pm
RIP Killer

Watch out, Juice Williams is still running :lol:

Heck, your mom could have gained 5 yards every run on that last drive, geesh...

November 16th, 2007, 3:29 pm
NFL Team Captain

Steensn...how about starting a chat for this game so we can all give you poop 8)

Go Blue :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

November 17th, 2007, 10:58 am
RIP Killer

Steensn...how about starting a chat for this game so we can all give you poop 8)

Go Blue :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

I'll be in the lions chat room... are you man enough?

November 17th, 2007, 12:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next