View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22nd, 2014, 8:02 pm



Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!! OSU vs. UofM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Author Message
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7482
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!! OSU vs. UofM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will Lloyd Carr finally get his 2nd win against Jim Tressell? He better. If UofM loses, I hope the alumni demand that Carr get canned the same as OSU alumni demanded that Cooper get canned when he couldn't beat Carr. After 13 years, it's time to trade in our used up old Carr for a new model.


November 16th, 2007, 9:57 am
Profile
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Joined: April 27th, 2005, 3:26 pm
Posts: 1776
Post 
Unless Lloyd drives naked thru a Wendy's drive thru, Michigan will not fire him. Shouldn't matter much anyway, because it appears that he is ready to step aside at the end of the season.

But honestly, I just cannot get up for this game like I have in previous years. I would absolutely love to beat OSU, but I feel as though it doesn't mean as much in this lost season for UM. But it would feel good to have bragging rights :D

_________________
Regards,

Tim

Image


November 16th, 2007, 10:32 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post 
TADOne wrote:
Unless Lloyd drives naked thru a Wendy's drive thru, Michigan will not fire him. Shouldn't matter much anyway, because it appears that he is ready to step aside at the end of the season.

But honestly, I just cannot get up for this game like I have in previous years. I would absolutely love to beat OSU, but I feel as though it doesn't mean as much in this lost season for UM. But it would feel good to have bragging rights :D


It's still for the Big Ten title and a Rose Bowl trip, isn't that big enough?

I mean, it pails in comparison to last year by far, but really, it's still pretty big.

For me is is one more year of not having to take Michigan crap at work, it's way bigger for me than some, lol...

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


November 16th, 2007, 10:35 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9516
Location: Dallas
Post 
GO BLUE!

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


November 16th, 2007, 11:05 am
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Joined: April 27th, 2005, 3:26 pm
Posts: 1776
Post 
Quote:
It's still for the Big Ten title and a Rose Bowl trip, isn't that big enough?

I mean, it pails in comparison to last year by far, but really, it's still pretty big.

For me is is one more year of not having to take Michigan crap at work, it's way bigger for me than some, lol...


I understand it is still for a Big Ten title and if Bo were still alive he would convince all UM fans that it is all that matters anyway. But the season has been very underwhelming(sp?) for me.

Also, Pablo of all people is rooting for UM! If that ain't a death kiss, I don't know what is!

_________________
Regards,

Tim

Image


November 16th, 2007, 12:33 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9516
Location: Dallas
Post 
TADOne wrote:
Also, Pablo of all people is rooting for UM! If that ain't a death kiss, I don't know what is!


Sorry bout that, but I root for UM every week of the year except one. After watching my Spartans play both teams I have to say that OSU looked like the better of the two teams. But, we did play OSU on the road and Michigan at home. Should be an interesting game and I'm hoping the Wolverines can pull it off.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


November 16th, 2007, 12:44 pm
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Joined: April 27th, 2005, 3:26 pm
Posts: 1776
Post 
Quote:
Sorry bout that, but I root for UM every week of the year except one. After watching my Spartans play both teams I have to say that OSU looked like the better of the two teams. But, we did play OSU on the road and Michigan at home. Should be an interesting game and I'm hoping the Wolverines can pull it off.


Interesting?! Eh, maybe. I'm just hoping it will be an entertaining game. I guess that all depends on the health of Henne and Hart. If they cannot play a full game, then UM may be in some real trouble. I'll defnitely be watching the game, I'm just not trying to get myself too emotionally invested in it, since I have been known to curse and break things :lol:

_________________
Regards,

Tim

Image


November 16th, 2007, 12:49 pm
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post 
Pablo wrote:
GO BLUE!

Pablo must be drunk because every State fan I've ever met roots against Michigan every week! It's in their blood and they can't help themselves.

As for UM-OSU, if Hart plays, it will be a close game that could go either way. If he doesn't play, Michigan is toast.

_________________
Image


November 16th, 2007, 1:32 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post 
Man it sure would be nice not to see Hart in uniform Sat... Luckely mi doesn't run the option much which is what killed us agianst Illi, no one stayed home to cover the middle...

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


November 16th, 2007, 1:42 pm
Profile
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Joined: April 27th, 2005, 3:26 pm
Posts: 1776
Post 
Quote:
Man it sure would be nice not to see Hart in uniform Sat... Luckely mi doesn't run the option much which is what killed us agianst Illi, no one stayed home to cover the middle...


Steensn, you don't have to tell a UM fan about a defense not covering the option well. It's kind of a sore subject. I would rather have a tooth pulled.

_________________
Regards,

Tim

Image


November 16th, 2007, 1:47 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post 
TADOne wrote:
Quote:
Man it sure would be nice not to see Hart in uniform Sat... Luckely mi doesn't run the option much which is what killed us agianst Illi, no one stayed home to cover the middle...


Steensn, you don't have to tell a UM fan about a defense not covering the option well. It's kind of a sore subject. I would rather have a tooth pulled.


What about the option? :lol:

Option

Option...










OPTION!!! :lol:

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


November 16th, 2007, 2:18 pm
Profile
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Joined: April 27th, 2005, 3:26 pm
Posts: 1776
Post 
Watch out, Juice Williams is still running :lol:

_________________
Regards,

Tim

Image


November 16th, 2007, 2:48 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post 
TADOne wrote:
Watch out, Juice Williams is still running :lol:


Heck, your mom could have gained 5 yards every run on that last drive, geesh...

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


November 16th, 2007, 3:29 pm
Profile
NFL Team Captain

Joined: January 27th, 2005, 9:12 pm
Posts: 1610
Location: Midland, MI
Post 
Steensn...how about starting a chat for this game so we can all give you poop 8)

Go Blue :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:


November 17th, 2007, 10:58 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post 
jomo269 wrote:
Steensn...how about starting a chat for this game so we can all give you poop 8)

Go Blue :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:


I'll be in the lions chat room... are you man enough?

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


November 17th, 2007, 12:21 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.