View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 4:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!! OSU vs. UofM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
NFL Team Captain

Yessir! Started getting happy early today. Mini tailgate in the driveway this morning. I thought I was in the minority of folks that drink that early. Boy was I mistaken. I just hope those of my friends and family that are heading to Ann Arbor earlier today our careful.

Also hope nobody get's seriously hurt today, while it could help the Wolverines if it was a Bucknut, I don't wish that on anyone.

Their talking about Dennis Dixon's career being over, that sucks for someone who was a Heisman candidate.

Good luck to you and your "Team". Hoping for a great game!

See ya in the chat.

Allyou other M fans show up and help me out, I may need it. :idea: :idea: :idea:

November 17th, 2007, 12:34 pm
RIP Killer

Yessir! Started getting happy early today. Mini tailgate in the driveway this morning. I thought I was in the minority of folks that drink that early. I just hope thode of my friends and family that heading to Ann Arbor earlier today our careful.

Also hope nobody get's seriously hurt today, while it could help the Wolverines if it was a Bucknut, I don't wish that on any one.

Their talking about Dennis Dixon's career being over, that sucks for someone who was a Heisman candidate.

Good luck to you and your "Team". Hoping for a great game!

See ya in the chat.

Allyou other M fans show up and help me out, I may need it. :idea: :idea: :idea:

They wont show up, they are too scared ;o)

November 17th, 2007, 12:37 pm
NFL Team Captain

Why do I have the feeling that you are correct?

November 17th, 2007, 12:38 pm
RIP Killer

Why do I have the feeling that you are correct?

Cuz we are the only two losers on here right now and not at some party...

November 17th, 2007, 12:45 pm
NFL Team Captain

If that wasn't so funny I would cry :cry:

November 17th, 2007, 12:47 pm
RIP Killer

At least I have an excuse, my ankle is as big as a beach ball...

November 17th, 2007, 12:50 pm
NFL Team Captain

At my age we don't worry about things like that unless it's my prostate that is that size :shock:

November 17th, 2007, 12:59 pm
RIP Killer

November 17th, 2007, 4:32 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

What a joke! All I have to say is what I've been saying for four years: Chad Henne Blows! What's funny is that I almost wrote in my post above that if Henne plays, the Wolverines would lose. 11 out of 34 for 60 yards about says it all, but it doesn't. I've been saying forever that Henne has zero pocket awareness. His second sack pretty much puts an exclamation point on that. The defensive player (I don't know who it was) was lying on the ground with an OL on top of him. All Henne had to do was move 6 inches to his right or 6 inches forward, but he didn't. The DL grabbed his ankle and brought him down. Besides that, most of his passes were overthrown, behind the receiver, or thrown to no one in particular. Sure, Manningham dropped three, but none of those were very good passes to begin with. Good Riddance Chad Henne. I'm not going to miss you and I feel sorry for whichever NFL team is stupid enough to draft you.

November 17th, 2007, 6:24 pm
Hall of Fame Player

What a joke! All I have to say is what I've been saying for four years: Chad Henne Blows! What's funny is that I almost wrote in my post above that if Henne plays, the Wolverines would lose. 11 out of 34 for 60 yards about says it all, but it doesn't. I've been saying forever that Henne has zero pocket awareness. His second sack pretty much puts an exclamation point on that. The defensive player (I don't know who it was) was lying on the ground with an OL on top of him. All Henne had to do was move 6 inches to his right or 6 inches forward, but he didn't. The DL grabbed his ankle and brought him down. Besides that, most of his passes were overthrown, behind the receiver, or thrown to no one in particular. Sure, Manningham dropped three, but none of those were very good passes to begin with. Good Riddance Chad Henne. I'm not going to miss you and I feel sorry for whichever NFL team is stupid enough to draft you.

In all fairness to Henne, he was playing while recovering from a separated shoulder.

November 17th, 2007, 8:26 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

In all fairness, Henne was doing the same stupid crap before he separated his shoulder too! How do you not have the pocket awareness to sidestep a pass rusher lying on the ground? That is beyond pathetic and he will be nothing until he overcomes that major deficiency of his.

November 17th, 2007, 8:45 pm
In all fairness, Henne was doing the same stupid crap before he separated his shoulder too! How do you not have the pocket awareness to sidestep a pass rusher lying on the ground? That is beyond pathetic and he will be nothing until he overcomes that major deficiency of his.

Ryan Mallet proved in Wisconsin that he's not ready to step into the roll... He would have been killed had he played more... But to your substaintive point, I agree... Poor Qb play really hurt us today... That said, our OL didn't help, and Manningham KILLED us today... He must have dropped at least 3 easy first down catches...

That said... OSU has superior talent... I said that before the game and I stick to it... If OSU was undefeated they MAY have came in here over-confident and laid an egg... After they lost I knew it'd be a fat chance that they'd play poorly, and I knew that we'd need big plays to beat them.... We didn't get them, we lost... It's as simple as that...

Still, OSU didn't dominate that game, despite what some of the stats may suggest... Aside from that 62 yard run and OSU pounding the ball to kill the clock, they did NOT run well on us... They couldn't throw for poop, and our offense made as many mis-cues as they made good defensive plays... That said, I take my hat off to Gholson or w/e his name his... He had a game changing performance and was largely the reason that OSU won that game... Dood has some HUGE guns too!...

November 17th, 2007, 8:59 pm
Walk On

This one hurt bad. Tressel owns UM. Hate to say it but he does. Worse Wolverine season in quite sometime. Feel bad for all the seniors. Sure miss Desmond and his heisman pose. Seems like so long ago.

November 17th, 2007, 9:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2