View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 25th, 2014, 1:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Raider retread GM Going Nowhere!!!! 
Bubbles the Lion

Post Raider retread GM Going Nowhere!!!!
Nothing good has ever come out of the raider organization. Al Davis is the devil. Send millen back to the black Hole....John Madden is'nt good he's just madden so he doesn't count.

LIGHTS_OUT!!!!
GO BOLTS!!!!!!

January 18th, 2008, 10:14 pm
RIP Killer

Holy god.

January 18th, 2008, 10:47 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: Raider retread GM Going Nowhere!!!!
conversion02 wrote:
Growls wrote:
Nothing good has ever come out of the raider organization. Al Davis is the devil. Send millen back to the black Hole....John Madden is'nt good he's just madden so he doesn't count.

LIGHTS_OUT!!!!
GO BOLTS!!!!!!

Is this a Charger photo spam fest?

Holy god.

I think Growls has rebelled against the Millen regime to the point where he's moved to a new city in order to find a winning team. I guess you can't blame him for that.

Chasing fans away is just one more reason to FIRE MILLEN!

But this thread should probably be in 'Around the League' or 'Smack Board'.

January 19th, 2008, 10:21 am
Profile WWW
League MVP

really? nothing good ever came out of the Raiders???hmm...

I guess I was wrong....I always thought Marcus Allen was pretty darn good. Ken Stabler, Tim Brown, Howie Long, yeah none of them were any good :roll: . And lets not forget John Gruden, ooooh you know that guy who coached the Raiders to the superbowl....then won it the next year with the bucks......you remember him. And you want to know something really strange for a team that no good ever came out of......a good portion of them have that thing, it's pretty rare around here in Dtroit. It's called a Super Bowl Ring.

Yeah, you're gonna have a tough time converting me into a chargers fan. Not with the Bobbie Ross tread marks still running through my lawn. Thanks but no thanks

January 19th, 2008, 4:33 pm
RIP Killer

Yeah, you're gonna have a tough time converting me into a chargers fan. Not with the Bobbie Ross tread marks still running through my lawn. Thanks but no thanks

AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHA

January 19th, 2008, 5:20 pm
Junior Varsity

I guess I was wrong....I always thought Marcus Allen was pretty darn good. Ken Stabler, Tim Brown, Howie Long, yeah none of them were any good

Forget Bo Jackson? Anyway, congrats to the Bolts for making it to the championship game. New England will be sure to let them know how the weather in Phoenix is.

January 19th, 2008, 8:12 pm
1st Round Pick

really? nothing good ever came out of the Raiders???hmm...

I guess I was wrong....I always thought Marcus Allen was pretty darn good. Ken Stabler, Tim Brown, Howie Long, yeah none of them were any good :roll: . And lets not forget John Gruden, ooooh you know that guy who coached the Raiders to the superbowl....then won it the next year with the bucks......you remember him. And you want to know something really strange for a team that no good ever came out of......a good portion of them have that thing, it's pretty rare around here in Dtroit. It's called a Super Bowl Ring.

Hey You forgot the best raider of them all , MATT MILLEN.

January 19th, 2008, 9:57 pm
Bubbles the Lion

I am Not trying to convert anyone. I will follow this team again one day just not in the Millen era. Charger Fans Hate all things Raider this directly ties into Millen being an former Raider and infecting this organization by putting black into the team uni- And ruining an organization!!!

The raiders have always been notorious for cheating in the AFC, and being most penalized. + their fans are garbage....

The Lions had 12 wins under Bob Ross if I recall in 1997-8.

Good luck Lions!!!

Shottenheimer is available.
He rebuilt the Browns, Cheifs, and Chargers into superbowl contenders.
Although he's always had trouble in the big game. i.e. Elways drive, and others...

January 21st, 2008, 10:28 pm
Shottenheimer is available.
He rebuilt the Browns, Cheifs, and Chargers into superbowl contenders.
Although he's always had trouble in the big game. i.e. Elways drive, and others...

Shott is like me... a builder... I'm always improving and "fixing" things... Typically that's good, but not for managing football teams... It is if you want to be a perpetual division winner (or wild card holder), but not if you want to make a championship run.

Still, IMO, he'd be great to have around for a while to get our team back to respectability... That said, I don't think it would ever happen...

January 21st, 2008, 11:01 pm
RIP Killer

No, he's officially a Charger now... game over. Have fun watching a good young team make run for the Super Bowl for the next couople years.

January 22nd, 2008, 9:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]