View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 19th, 2014, 7:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Playoffs, Playoffs, did you say Playoffs? 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post Playoffs, Playoffs, did you say Playoffs?
Pistons going into post season again!!! first up, Philly.. I think this will be a 5 game series..I am hoping for a Pistons/Magic series so I can go see them in Orlando!

GO PISTONS

April 19th, 2008, 12:31 pm

It took longer to take out Philly, but we do have Orlando and up 2-0! I have tics for Saturday's game in Orlando! I don't know about a sweep, but they should take out Orlando..

May 6th, 2008, 5:44 pm
I hope we don't sweep them... We'll get a big head and put it in cruise controll... That BS attitude where we know we can beat anyone, so we don't try, and LOSE... I hate that crap...

May 6th, 2008, 5:49 pm

I really think Orlando will come out in game 3 and really kick some butt. If the Pistons can stay with them, then a possible sweep, but I expect Orlando to win game 3.

May 6th, 2008, 5:52 pm
Veteran General Manager

I just hope someone takes out the Celtics. I just don't think the Pistons can beat them.

May 7th, 2008, 8:52 am
Walk On

I really think Orlando will come out in game 3 and really kick some butt. If the Pistons can stay with them, then a possible sweep, but I expect Orlando to win game 3.

Nice call on game 3. Had that figured out.

Barely snuck it out for game 4. Probably should've called a blocking foul on Maxiell but its so hard to when the game is on the line. I still cant beileve that Prince's shot went down. :shock:

Heres to the pistons for playing so tough for so long and having another chance to represent the East in the finals!! :idea:

May 11th, 2008, 9:49 pm

I went to game 4 and what an ending!!! the Amway was loud!! and outside of concerts I been too, it was the loudest place I ever been! I knew at the beginning of the 4th and tied up, it would come down to the last shot. I told Magic fans that and called the final play..they called the shot from Tay, "sick"...there were more Pistons fans that I thought would show up.. I want to see this series closed out in Detroit in game 5!

May 12th, 2008, 5:16 pm

Can you say "ECF"? Stons off to play the Cavs or Celts..

GO STONS

May 13th, 2008, 10:48 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I am glad we closed it out last night, now Chauncey will get even more rest for his hammy. I'm just afraid now when he does play next, if he will come out cold.

NEVER GIVE UP!

May 14th, 2008, 7:31 am
Walk On

Bring on the Celtics!!! Pistons are the only team in the East to have won a road game. If we can split the series in Beantown I'd be pleased with that.

Playing in 2-7 game series is great for the pistons. Hopefully those guys are all outa gas. KG and Pierce have looked good but Rondo's play has been eratic. Ray Allen must be hurt or something cause he hasnt looked good at all.

DDDDDDDeeeeetroit BASKETEBALL!!!!!!!! 8)

May 19th, 2008, 4:17 pm
Allen always seems to fall off in the playoffs... Paul Pierce, IMO, is a choke artist... I think the only reason he has done as well as he has is because he's no longer the "go-to" guy... Even though he has sort of been labled as such, he knows that there are at least two other guys on the team that can take the shot if need be.

He did have a good game 7, but we'll see how well he does against Tay...

All in all, I have to say that I'm kind of glad that Boston won... I think Lebron would have torn us up and gave us more trouble. We seem to have trouble double teaming one guy, or taking one guy out of a game. I think our style of defense is better suited for a more balanced team like Boston.

May 19th, 2008, 5:08 pm
RIP Killer

Bring on the Celtics!!!

These two teams had some epic battles back in the 80's. Heck, it could be a serious 80's flashback if the Stones beat the Celtics just to face the Lakers in the finals - again.

GO STONES!

May 19th, 2008, 5:08 pm
Profile WWW

Stons take one in Boston and it is all over!!!!!!!!!

May 19th, 2008, 5:33 pm
Walk On

Stons take one in Boston and it is all over!!!!!!!!!

Think its alittle premature but I like where your heads at. Man Stuckey really bailed us out in game 2.

Heres to hoping they put the smack down on the Cets at the PALACE!!!!! :D

May 24th, 2008, 1:06 pm
RIP Killer

Stones now on the brink, gotta win at home and win game 7 on the road (which they did back in Miami a few years back).

GO STONES!

May 29th, 2008, 9:46 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next