View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 2nd, 2014, 12:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Playoffs, Playoffs, did you say Playoffs? 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

I made a prediction before the series and I did not think the Celts could win on the road, especially in Detroit. I know they took one in Detroit during the regular season, but they looked bad in the first 2 playoff rounds.. I figured the Stones would win at home, period. It really is a must win in game 6 and it will be a battle in game 7.. I really don't know if Rip will even be able to play and will Sheed be out due to comments he made after last night's game and the techs..

I really like Stuckster!!!

GO PISTONS

May 29th, 2008, 5:04 pm
Modmin Dude

sportsnetwork.com wrote:
Pistons' Hamilton to play in Game 6
Auburn Hills, MI (Sports Network) - Detroit Pistons guard Richard Hamilton is expected to be in the lineup for Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Boston Celtics.

Hamilton netted 25 points before leaving the game with an apparent right elbow strain while contesting a rebound late in the Celtics' 106-102 win in Game 5 on Wednesday.

He spent Thursday undergoing various modes of treatment along with conditioning work with the Pistons training staff. Earlier Friday, Hamilton was able to partake in the shoot-around.

The Pistons trail three games to two, but enjoy home court against a Celtics squad which is just 1-7 on the road in the postseason -- the lone victory a 94-80 triumph in Game 3 of the current series last Saturday.

Should Detroit win Friday, a deciding Game 7 takes place on Sunday in Boston for the right to face the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Finals.

05/30 15:12:48 ET

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnf ... id=4153631

May 30th, 2008, 4:36 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

The season is done as you all know by now..lost 2 games at home won't cut it..another ECFs down the drain..another summer of, what will Joe D do? I have no interest in watching the Celts/Lakers series..

GO WINGS!!!

June 2nd, 2008, 7:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2