View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 30th, 2014, 11:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Next 2 weeks big for me and the Lions. 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post Next 2 weeks big for me and the Lions.
In the next two weeks the Lions will play the two teams I hate the most in the NFL the Cowboys and the Redskins. My best freind is a Cowboys fan so we have tried to watch the game together when they play. The last two games we have beat a bottle of Jack Daniels, the loser has to wear the other teams jersey all week at work. The way the leauge has been paired up the last couple of years the lions and cowboys have played each other. The last game I went to was the Cowboys and lions it was the last game at the Silverdome. That brings me to the Redskins , Two weeks will be my first game at Ford Field and I cant wait. I hope to see a one sided victory in favor of the Lions.
Iam going with some Redskins fans but I sold them my ticket and I bought one on Ebay. Because I didnt want to seat with a bunch Redskin fans at Ford Field they would have runied my good time.

October 25th, 2004, 11:12 am
RIP Killer

Next two weeks are bit but as the cliche goes - "one game at a time"

So then, lets focus on the Cowgirls - my #1 hated team in the NFL and all of sports. Da boys got crushed by the Pack, even worse so than the Lions. They are in serious trouble at 2-4. They don't have much of a running game, Vinny is how old? The defense is not playing near the level at which they did last year. They have no #3 CB - they have lost 3 corners for the season (sound familiar Lions fans?) In addition, the Lions have always played well against the Cowgirls - except for last season and it is revenge time.

Oh, by the way I live in Dallas and will be at the game! It's on Halloween so I'm working on my costume this week. Needless to say it will be Lions based. Look for me and/or signs in Texas stadium. Perhaps some free publicity for Lionbacker.

BTW - the Lions haven't played in Dallas in 10 years. How do I know this? That was the week I first moved to Big D. I went to the game, it was a Monday Night. The Lions were wearing throwback uniforms. Barry vs Emmit. Barry won and so did the Lions - I nearly didn't make it out alive.

I have already started the smack talk in Dallas. The 'ROAD WARRIOR" Lions are hungry and looking for some meat. Some Cowboys ought to make a nice meal...

CRUSH THE COWBOYS! GO LIONS!

October 25th, 2004, 11:36 am
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Iam glad someone elese in the world feels my hatred for the Cowboys. I hope the lions destroy them.

as for a costume go as Wayne Fontes :lol: :lol: :lol:

October 25th, 2004, 11:44 am
RIP Killer

as for a costume go as Wayne Fontes :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking Fred Flintstone. Oh wait, that'll work!!! :lol:

October 25th, 2004, 11:47 am
Profile WWW
All State

i can't stand the cowboys either - my #1 most hated team. hunt them down lions and knock them out of the chase.

October 26th, 2004, 10:32 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Vinny is old, but is all they have going for them right now. The passing game is the only thing they have been successful with at all.

I think that this is a trap game. Dallas is a lot like Green Bay was a week ago. Coming off a loss in which their defense looked terrible, but isn't as poor as their record indicated. Also, Dallas mauled over us last season, even though I thought it was a game we could win. Definitely won't say this is a W for us right now.

An interesting tidbit:

Detroit's record against teams with a winning record last season: 0-2
(Philadelphia 12-4, Green Bay 11-5)

Detroit's record against teams with a losing record last season: 4-0
(Chicago 7-9, Houston 5-11, Atlanta 5-11, NY Giants 4-12)

Dallas' record last season........10-6

October 26th, 2004, 4:37 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]