View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 23rd, 2014, 12:46 am



Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 ESPN League - Offseason Thread. 
Author Message
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9494
Location: Dallas
Post 
Is there anyway to see who everyone selected as keepers?

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


June 11th, 2008, 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7441
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post 
Pablo wrote:
Is there anyway to see who everyone selected as keepers?


Pablo,
Go to your team page and click on the select keepers button in the upper right hand corner right under the edit pre-draft player rankings button.

Just above the green bar that says " Starters" , you will see a button that says "View League Keepers".


June 11th, 2008, 4:05 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9494
Location: Dallas
Post 
BillySims wrote:
Just above the green bar that says " Starters" , you will see a button that says "View League Keepers".


I'm not seeing that button on that page. Can you provide a link?

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


June 11th, 2008, 4:13 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7441
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post 
Here is the run down so far:

EVERYDAY INMATE (Edit)
PLAYER POS
Peyton Manning
, Ind QB
Wes Welker
, NE WR
Michael Turner
, Atl RB


SLY'S SLUTS (Edit)
PLAYER POS
LaDainian Tomlinson
, SD RB
Tom Brady
, NE QB
T.J. Houshmandzadeh
, Cin WR

KINGSTON KRUSHERS (Edit)
PLAYER POS
Tony Romo
, Dal QB
Santonio Holmes
, Pit WR
Ryan Grant
, GB RB

BUSHY BEAVERS (Edit)
PLAYER POS
Larry Fitzgerald
, Ari WR
Frank Gore
, SF RB
Adrian Peterson
, Min RB

GRAND RAPIDS GLADIATORS (Edit)
PLAYER POS
Roy Williams
, Det WR
Derek Anderson
, Cle QB
Larry Johnson
, KC RB

PAC-MAN'S TANK (Edit)
PLAYER POS
Andre Johnson
, Hou WR
Anquan Boldin
, Ari WR
Marshawn Lynch
, Buf RB

MARYLAND LIONS (Edit)
PLAYER POS
Willis McGahee
, Bal RB
Matt Hasselbeck
, Sea QB
Marques Colston
, NO WR

WAGS' WARRIORS (Edit)
PLAYER POS
Julius Jones
, Sea RB
Eli Manning
, NYG QB Wags, You need to select 1 more keeper


The following teams need to select 3 keepers ASAP

- SILVER RUSH
COMPOST TURNER
RIDICULOUS RENEGADES
TEAM BEACH BUMS
ACE DEUCE BLAZERS
ANDO'S COMMANDOS
TEAM SEAMAN II
RIVERVIEW BUCCANEERS


June 11th, 2008, 4:13 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7441
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post 
Pablo wrote:
BillySims wrote:
Just above the green bar that says " Starters" , you will see a button that says "View League Keepers".


I'm not seeing that button on that page. Can you provide a link?


Your team is the Bushy Beavers right?

Maybe it's a link that only Rhys_Pieces and I can see. I don't know for sure.

Here is a link to the page I see.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/showkeepers?leagueId=39225

I don't know if it will let you see that page though.


June 11th, 2008, 4:21 pm
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12139
Post 
Quote:
WAGS' WARRIORS (Edit)
PLAYER POS
Julius Jones
, Sea RB
Eli Manning
, NYG QB Wags, You need to select 1 more keeper



We have until July 2 to select the keepers, right???


and I think that link is only available to admins....

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


June 11th, 2008, 4:28 pm
Profile
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post 
Billy, the names of the keepers are only visible to the Admins. The rest of us only see "Selection Hidden". Thanks for posting the list of keepers though and I hope you keep us updated. I thought there were some surprises that were kept, but that also means that there are some guys available that I didn't think would be.

_________________
Image


June 11th, 2008, 5:43 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7441
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post 
slybri19 wrote:
Billy, the names of the keepers are only visible to the Admins. The rest of us only see "Selection Hidden". Thanks for posting the list of keepers though and I hope you keep us updated. I thought there were some surprises that were kept, but that also means that there are some guys available that I didn't think would be.


I'll only be able to keep the list updated as time , and an internet connection, allows.


June 17th, 2008, 10:06 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.