View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 5:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 LLoyd Carr and Syracuse? 
Rookie Player of the Year

Post LLoyd Carr and Syracuse?
For all those that loved to hate Lloyd Carr you may be able to do so if you follow the 'Cuse. The rumor is he was spotted this weekend in the quad with Gross. I enjoyed his time in Michigan as OSU did very well against Michigan during the Tressel/Carr era. I'm not a fan of eitehr Carr or Syracuse but I am tired of not being able to go to a game and at least see any decent players on the field. I miss the mediocre days of Pasqualoni and at least getting to see future NFL prospects on the field. Now I go to teh games to scout other teams and don't waste my time looking at SU players. The last couple of seasons at least there were a few Paqualoni guys still on the team, but now there is nothing.

Carr always did well recruiting NY guys especially upstate NY and he would bring some of his Midwest ties with him as well. Right now he would be the best option, but I would also like to see them try and get O'Leary away from UCF. He was an assistant HC at SU in the '80s and also coached a local HS team. Either would be huge improvements over what they currently have in place.

September 22nd, 2008, 7:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]