View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 21st, 2014, 4:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 USC loses to Oregon State!!! 
RIP Killer

Post USC loses to Oregon State!!!
I can't believe I missed that game. Look for a big drop outta USC!!!

September 26th, 2008, 8:38 am
RIP Killer

September 26th, 2008, 10:05 am
Profile WWW
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I watched the entire game and couldn't believe what I was seeing, especially in the first half. The Beaver OL was blasting the USC DL off the line and their midget freshman RB (Rodgers) couldn't be tackled since he was only about waist high. It was actually kinda funny, but I'm not as high on some USC players (Maualuga, Cushing, and Moala) as I used to be because of it. Besides, Maualuga injured his knee and nobody knows how long he will be out for.

September 26th, 2008, 11:02 am
RIP Killer

I watched the entire game and couldn't believe what I was seeing, especially in the first half. The Beaver OL was blasting the USC DL off the line and their midget freshman RB (Rodgers) couldn't be tackled since he was only about waist high. It was actually kinda funny, but I'm not as high on some USC players (Maualuga, Cushing, and Moala) as I used to be because of it. Besides, Maualuga injured his knee and nobody knows how long he will be out for.

Was it really that bad? I mean, against tOSU :D those guys looked unstoppable. I can't believe that they looked like chumps all the sudden. Wish I coulda watched it. Sounds like what happened to tOSU. The top guys just didn't play with any heart and didn't show up.

September 26th, 2008, 1:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]