View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 26th, 2014, 12:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Woman Jailed for Calling 911 to Complain 
Modmin Dude

Post Woman Jailed for Calling 911 to Complain
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,157600,00.html

new_shocked.gif

WTF was this lady thinking??? :rolleyes: :confused: :retard:

May 25th, 2005, 2:40 pm
Hall of Fame Player

She's 5'0" - 98 lbs and 86 years old and took on a cop. Clearly she's looking to go out in a blaze of glory.

I think she's past the thinking point.

May 25th, 2005, 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

She was pissed cause the Pizza "Parlor" folks called her a "Crazy Old Coot". I guess she proved them wrong :roll: :lol:

May 25th, 2005, 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

I read about that on CNN :lol:

She was pissed cause the Pizza "Parlor" folks called her a "Crazy Old Coot". I guess she proved them wrong :roll: :lol:

Was that you're wife Alpha? j/k :lol:

May 25th, 2005, 4:54 pm
Varsity Benchwarmer

Funny, and yet a little sad. It's always seemed a little wrong to me that the tail end of our lives are often the worst part. :?

I remember a few years ago hearing talk of creating an alternate number like 311 or somthing because sooo many people use 911 to call the police about non-emergency buissnes. (file a report, cats up trees ect). I don't think that would have made a difference in this case though. :roll:

Not to long ago I had friends over to play poker. One of them got really drunk, and when she went to call herself a cab she dialed 911 rather than 411. The cops came out to make sure nothing was up and she started to get into it a little with a lady cop who was being pretty nasty. She wound up crashing on my couch and borrowing my car the next day. Good times. LOL

May 25th, 2005, 5:36 pm
Site Admin

You're right it is kinda sad. I think arresting her was a bit harsh but it sounded like she was relentless about it. The fact is that her hogging up the lines could have interfered with someone that really needed 911s assistance...or a Pizza :shock:

May 26th, 2005, 9:20 am
Profile WWW
National Champion

You're right it is kinda sad. I think arresting her was a bit harsh but it sounded like she was relentless about it. The fact is that her hogging up the lines could have interfered with someone that really needed 911s assistance...or a Pizza :shock:

I think that arresting her was completely appropriate. She repeatedly abused the 911 system even after being told to stop and then attacked the police who came to arrest her. Even if she had apologized at that point and promised to stop, I would've still brought her down to the station. She shouldn't have free reign to violate the law simply because she's a little old woman.

May 27th, 2005, 5:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]