View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 10:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lionbacker Yahoo Fantasy Football League 
Varsity 1st Team

Congrats to Roy,Roy,Roy.....Roy for beating me by 2 lousy points this week! I ought to thank Peyton Manning and his 5 stinking points for that one though. What is up with him this year? Anyways, this is almost as bad as losing by one point in week 1. I just can't catch a break this year, but atleast I'm still in 4th place with a big matchup against K-Mart next weekend. He's going down!

8) Bring it on!! 8)

October 21st, 2008, 8:32 am
Heisman Winner

Congrats to Roy,Roy,Roy.....Roy for beating me by 2 lousy points this week! I ought to thank Peyton Manning and his 5 stinking points for that one though. What is up with him this year? Anyways, this is almost as bad as losing by one point in week 1. I just can't catch a break this year, but atleast I'm still in 4th place with a big matchup against K-Mart next weekend. He's going down!

I thought you had me, I don't have the stat tracker and when I saw Moss with 2TDs I thought it was lights out for me. I still manage to drop a place in the standings though by overall points.

Hopefully we'll have another game in the playoffs against each other so I can put a proper beatdown on you.

October 21st, 2008, 9:12 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Man, I am doing outstanding this season! :lol:

NEVER GIVE UP!

October 21st, 2008, 11:41 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

slybri19 wrote:

I thought you had me, I don't have the stat tracker and when I saw Moss with 2TDs I thought it was lights out for me. I still manage to drop a place in the standings though by overall points.

Hopefully we'll have another game in the playoffs against each other so I can put a proper beatdown on you.

Huh? I didn't have Moss. In fact, I didn't have anybody playing last night, so I knew I was toast on Sunday. And, if anybody's going to be getting a beatdown in the playoffs, it's going to be you! :twisted:

October 21st, 2008, 12:12 pm
Heisman Winner

Oh yeah that was my other league. Too many to keep track of any more. I'll probably have to drop down the amount of leagues I'm in next year. I get distracted.

October 21st, 2008, 4:10 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

Oh yeah that was my other league. Too many to keep track of any more. I'll probably have to drop down the amount of leagues I'm in next year. I get distracted.

You better focus on this one right now... You and I are about to have a show down... 3 teams at 6-1 in this league... Me, you and Kmart... One of us falls this week... :arrow:

October 22nd, 2008, 6:17 pm
RIP Killer

I'm slowly making my way back up the list! Time to make my move!

October 22nd, 2008, 9:55 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Congrats to K-Mart for crushing me this weekend. You got huge weeks from Drew Brees and Santana Moss, while none of my guys did much of anything. I've still got Peyton Manning and Chris Johnson tonight, but it's gonna be too little, too late.

On the bright side, I'm doing quite well in my other two leagues, but this one is quickly going down in flames. Losing two weeks by one point and two points hasn't helped, but I have to turn it around next week or I'm toast.

October 27th, 2008, 12:08 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

Congrats to Roy, Roy... for beating me this week... I had just a couple guys flop, but thats all it took as you hit on all of your guys... Looking forward to a playoff matchup for sure...

October 27th, 2008, 1:04 pm
Varsity 1st Team

Congrats to K-Mart for crushing me this weekend. You got huge weeks from Drew Brees and Santana Moss, while none of my guys did much of anything. I've still got Peyton Manning and Chris Johnson tonight, but it's gonna be too little, too late.

On the bright side, I'm doing quite well in my other two leagues, but this one is quickly going down in flames. Losing two weeks by one point and two points hasn't helped, but I have to turn it around next week or I'm toast.

Your team is just fine and should be able to make the playoffs. I was lucky that my WR's, WB's and kicker put up big numbers while I have some injury and bye week problems. I am looking to just hold on until R. Bush comes back from his injury. I've got another tough matchup next week.

After next week I will be marketing J. Cutler. If anybody wants first crack a top QB, please propose some trades. The highest bidder wins. I am looking for a top notch WR.

October 27th, 2008, 3:35 pm
Heisman Winner

Congrats to Roy, Roy... for beating me this week... I had just a couple guys flop, but thats all it took as you hit on all of your guys... Looking forward to a playoff matchup for sure...

I got a little lucky this week because as you said all my guys hit and I needed them too as well.

October 27th, 2008, 7:31 pm
Heisman Winner

I really need some of you guys to step it up in this league. I mean 8-1 and not a close game yet the one loss was strickly because I was out of town that week and wasn't able to make the proper changes. Does anyone want to step up and dethrone this champion? Guess not.

November 3rd, 2008, 5:57 pm
RIP Killer

November 3rd, 2008, 6:02 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

NEVER GIVE UP!

November 4th, 2008, 8:30 am
Varsity 1st Team

I really need some of you guys to step it up in this league. I mean 8-1 and not a close game yet the one loss was strickly because I was out of town that week and wasn't able to make the proper changes. Does anyone want to step up and dethrone this champion? Guess not.

I'll be back! Next time fully loaded, healthy w/ no bye week blues!

November 5th, 2008, 2:27 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next