View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 31st, 2014, 2:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 the rest of the season should be fun 
All State

Post the rest of the season should be fun
the lions return home to take on the deadskins this week. a win, coupled with a vikes loss on mnf versus the colts puts the leos in an interesting stretch run. if this happens, regardless of the result versus the jags the lions could go into min with 1st place on the line. after that the lions play 4 of the next five at home (indy, arizona, min, chicago)...

last season, a loss by the vikings to the giants put them into a tailspin the rest of the season. could history repeat itself?

of course, the pack are looking to still be a factor now.

go lions! it hasn't been this much fun in detroit in years.

November 2nd, 2004, 10:32 am
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

Right on Spidey! I am having a blast watching the Lions this season. You can see the improvement in Harrington and if he had his starting wideouts he would be even better.

I like Kevin Jones, and I think he will be the answer at runningback. He needs to hit the holes a little more and not dance as much at the line of scrimmage, but he is a game-breaker.

Jauron has the defense playing solid and they are a steady unit. They still give up some big plays, but they make them too. Youth can be fun!

Go Lions!

November 2nd, 2004, 10:51 am
Profile YIM WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I think we have a good chance to be above .500 this year. I know w/ the injuries and all things have been tough.. but I would like our "O" to be a little more consistent.

And, the "D" is looking much better under Jauron's control.

NEVER GIVE UP!

November 2nd, 2004, 11:52 am
RIP Killer

The schedule looks very intresting the rest of the way. Even the last game, at Tennesse, could play a big part in this thing and the way the Titans are playing their season could long be over by then.

This weeks game is big (aren't they all). If they get to the midpoint at 5-3 and get things cooking at home the Lions will be a factor.

November 2nd, 2004, 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Post Re: the rest of the season should be fun
spiderman wrote:
regardless of the result versus the jags the lions could go into min with 1st place on the line.

Don't know if you saw my update in "Around the League" but Byron Leftwich will not be playing against the Lions when the team travels to Jacksonville.

November 2nd, 2004, 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]