View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 21st, 2014, 11:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Injury situation improving 
RIP Killer

Post Injury situation improving
I'm knocking on wood as I write this...

Every week I try to update the Lions injury situtation:

http://www.lionbacker.com/?id=team&sub=injuries

One thing, nobody has been added to the IR in a long time - that is good news.

Secondly, the number of players on the injured list is going down - that is great news.

Besides Boss, nobody is listed as out. Donte' Curry is doubtful, but LB depth has been good and Lewis has played well. Trejo is also doubtful but Sledge is back and the team promoted Thump to the roster.

James Davis is questionable, he needs to play. Streets is listed as questionable as well but he hasn't produced much anyway. Williams is still listed as quesitonable and he is the biggest concern but he has practiced this week. He ran on his sprained left ankle and participated in more of Thursday's practice. "He ran back and forth a little bit today," Lions coach Steve Mariucci told the Detroit Free Press. "We didn't cut with him much. I'm hoping that he won't be sore and that he will be able to practice much more of the practice tomorrow. He feels better this week than he did a week ago." He should be ready to go on Sunday. :D

Fernando Bryant is probably and should be in the lineup.

Overall, its a much shorter list than most of the games this year and only a few of the guys likely won't suit up. It's nice to see the team fairly healthy again...

Last edited by Pablo on November 6th, 2004, 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

November 6th, 2004, 10:55 am
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I can't wait till we get Boss back playing again. When I went to Ford Field last nov. to check out a game. He was all over the field on defense, my type of linebacker.

NEVER GIVE UP!

November 6th, 2004, 10:58 am
All State

as long as roy plays i'm pretty happy. if streets is out, expect kircus to get some more playing time. now is his opportunity to show what he can do. he caught a nice 50 yard td last week - lets see if he can keep it up. with roy and az, we should be find at wr.

November 6th, 2004, 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

We really need Rogers back at WR next season, it's critical for our offense. Roy can only do so much by himself, and neither Streets nor Hakim does enough to take pressure off Roy.

November 6th, 2004, 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]