View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 31st, 2014, 5:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Skins once dominated the Lions 
RIP Killer

Post Skins once dominated the Lions
Back in 1965, yes even before I was born, the Lions defeated the Redskins back at Tiger stadium. After that we got sick of hearing about the Redskins.

The next 18 times the teams hooked up, the Lions walked away losers including 10 times against Mr. Gibbs and co. Even in the great 1991 season - ya know the one when the Lions made it all the way to the NFL championship - those pesky Redskins caused all sorts of problems.

First there was the season opener, where the Skins destroyed the Lions 45-0. And then there was the NFC Championship game, but lets not talk about that cause I'm still pretty bitter.

But back in 2000, when the Lions were still playing in the Silverdome and a respectable team before the great collapse, the Lions stopped the streak with a 15-10 victory. Point is I hate the Skins! Almost as much as I hate the Cowgirls. And since that was such a bitter pill to swallow last week we need to make it 2 in a row against Ed D $ and the rest of those clowns or I will be mighty upset.

CRUSH THE SKINS!
GO LIONS!

November 4th, 2004, 6:25 pm
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

tough loss guys. You will get em next time.

November 7th, 2004, 10:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]