View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 20th, 2014, 7:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Pistons 08-09 
Walk On

This team is totally dejected right now. Below 500 for the first time in Feb in heaven knows how long.

Trouble is I dont think it's Iverson's fault. Mabey he's not the fall back guy Chancey was but dang it he's the toughest competitor we've got on the team other than Dyess. There the only two that seem to give a crap anymore.

Team of jump shooters. Has been for awhile now but without Big Shot were really in the gutter now. Stuckey better learn how to shoot and quick otherwise this season is over and I think Joie D's going give everyone the boot if he doesnt get it himself first... :roll:

February 24th, 2009, 11:21 pm
Veteran General Manager

I'm wondering what is going to happen with the Pistons once Davison kicks the bucket? Dude is ancient.

It might not be the worst thing that ever happened to the Pistons to be in the Draft Lottery this off-season. Get a lottery pick to go with King James?

February 27th, 2009, 5:33 pm
RIP Killer

Rip's got to be starting from now on. 57 points in two games? That's awesome for Rip.

That win over the Celtics was sexy.

March 2nd, 2009, 12:21 am
Walk On

Well I kinda take back my last statement. 3 wins in a row over some tuff teams. Rip's tearing it up being back in the starting lineup. Sheed's played as well as he has all year. I really like Bynum's game too. His shot is ruff but the dude can create and get to the hoop.

GO STONES!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

March 4th, 2009, 9:59 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

I could of gone to the Orlando game last Friday, but I blew it off..after losing 8 straight, I did not think they had a snowball in h8ll of a chance to win..now they beat Orlando, Boston, and Denver..

Go Stones

March 5th, 2009, 9:42 pm
Walk On

Won a hard fought game tonight. Seems like thats all they play anymore. Hopefully with Sheed, Rip, and AI getting healthy we can hang on to the 7th or 8th seed and give the Cav's/ Celtic's a run for there money. I'd prefer the Celts personaly... :lol:

March 28th, 2009, 11:17 pm
Walk On

Well I think it's safe to say the Pistons days in the sun have come to an end. I didnt really watch the game today. It was pretty much over before the series started. Cleveland is damn tuff this year.

Good luck Joie D. Your gonna need it. :wink:

April 27th, 2009, 12:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2