View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 19th, 2014, 9:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Iverson? 
NFL Team Captain

Post Iverson?
Allan Iverson was voted to be a starter for the NBA's All-Star game.

My question is "what the hell for"?

The only thing that has happen during his short time ( I hope) is the Pistons have been losing at a greater pace then they have for several years.

The all-star game is a joke the score will be about 204-195. Not very entertaining if you really likes hoops.

Just thought I would bitch about All-Star games, I hate them all. :evil:

January 22nd, 2009, 10:26 pm
Walk On

I actually enjoy watching the NBA all-star game. While Baseball is the best one I like seeing all the NBA players out there having a good time and trying trick plays.

Never forget when magic played in the all-star game after he annouced he had HIV. That was fun to watch.

As for the (Answer) getting the starting nod... Ask yourselves this. Who is more important to the team AI or Prince?

January 22nd, 2009, 10:35 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

I will always remember when 4 Pistons went into the game together and took on the West.. they shut them down...probably will never see that ever again.

January 24th, 2009, 4:15 pm
Afghan Allstar

I will always remember when 4 Pistons went into the game together and took on the West.. they shut them down...probably will never see that ever again.

That was a pretty awesome All-Star Game. The west was kicking their a$$es until they put the 4 Pistons into the game. Our entire starting line up...except for Prince, of course.

January 25th, 2009, 12:02 pm
1st Round Pick

The NBA All star Game is a Joke. Every team that Builds a new Arena except the pistons have hosted an allstar Game. Heck Pheonix is hosting there second one in the last 8 seasons. But the Palace has been shut out. I know the commish has always had it in for the pistons but geesh this so obvious. He must be loving it Now that suddenly the Pistons are reeling and Joe Dumars has become the matt millen of the NBA, He cant draft(Darko, Cleaves, White, Sharpe), he cant pick a coach,(Saunders, Curry) his trades( Iverson) and free agents suck(Brown, Mohammed). May I be the first To say Fire Dumars.( sorry joe)

February 12th, 2009, 10:50 am
Walk On

Wow thats pretty harsh assesment of Joie D. I'll respect it though you did make some good points.

This All-Star game was a joke. Most of the time I like it but watching Rashard Lewis try and guard Shaq was just stupid.

I had more fun watching the skills games. Laimbeer, afflalo, and Smith kicked butt.

February 16th, 2009, 5:09 pm
Varsity Captain

The NBA All star Game is a Joke. Every team that Builds a new Arena except the pistons have hosted an allstar Game. Heck Pheonix is hosting there second one in the last 8 seasons. But the Palace has been shut out. I know the commish has always had it in for the pistons but geesh this so obvious. He must be loving it Now that suddenly the Pistons are reeling and Joe Dumars has become the matt "Moron of the Millenium" of the NBA, He cant draft(Darko, Cleaves, White, Sharpe), he cant pick a coach,(Saunders, Curry) his trades( Iverson) and free agents suck(Brown, Mohammed). May I be the first To say Fire Dumars.( sorry joe)

I agree & disagree. Joe D is a chronically bad drafter but Iverson/Kwame were good moves. The Iverson mess is on account of Curry not being able to coach a professional basketball team.. high-school would even be pushing it.

We'll have a lot of cap-space and it is definitely a rebuilding year so we'll see what happens.

April 14th, 2009, 11:43 pm
RIP Killer

Anyone think Detroit regrets this awful trade? Chauncey is doing what he always does... leading the team to wins. Looks like we got owned and Denver knew better.

April 20th, 2009, 11:20 am
NFL Team Captain

They traded for A.I. to dump Chauncy's contract. A.I period is in the last year of his deal and I can guarentee that he won't be back. There is a big FA flood this off season. Lok for the Pistons to make a big splash, or atleast try to. :roll:

April 20th, 2009, 8:31 pm
RIP Killer

They traded for A.I. to dump Chauncy's contract. A.I period is in the last year of his deal and I can guarentee that he won't be back. There is a big FA flood this off season. Lok for the Pistons to make a big splash, or atleast try to. :roll:

Better, cuz Billops is doing the Nuggets god.

April 20th, 2009, 8:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]