View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 23rd, 2014, 3:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 The Perfect Game 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post The Perfect Game
That was the most perfect game of basketball I have ever seen. Everyone was clicking, passing, defending.

June 17th, 2005, 10:50 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Post Re: The Perfect Game
bsand2053 wrote:
That was the most perfect game of basketball I have ever seen. Everyone was clicking, passing, defending.

It was very impressive. When Hunter is on fire and Big Ben looks like Reggie Miller shooting the jump shot you know the Spurs are in trouble.

June 17th, 2005, 11:01 am
Profile WWW
Modmin Dude

I was watching SportsCenter after the game and Stuart Scott was interviewing Big Ben Wallace about the "perfect game" and Ben said it wasn't a perfect game because they had too many turnovers and missed some open shots...you should've seen the look on Stuart's face new_shocked.gif- classic

Joe Fauria, MVP!

June 17th, 2005, 11:02 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

I agree with Ben! This was their best defensive performance. That was the difference. I have never seen them play better defense. Almost no dribble penetration. And when the Spurs did, they had to convert awkward lay ups and there was nobody to kick it out too. Can't help thinking though, that the Pistons defense would always look good if the refs called the game like that. The whistles get the Pistons out of their defense.

June 17th, 2005, 11:19 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I liked the refs, the let the players play the game, there was a ton of contact, but they didn't call every little thing.

Dang, Popp was mad. :shock: He said the first half was the worst half of a playoff basketball team he had ever seeen. Then he bit the head off a reporter who asked him about it.

June 17th, 2005, 11:23 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Spur fans are complaining about the officiating, saying that the Pistons are getting all the calls, and that the Spurs are getting hacked down low.

Please... come up with a better excuse for losing by 31 points.

June 19th, 2005, 11:59 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]