View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 30th, 2014, 5:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Game 7 Nerves! Predictions? 
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Post Game 7 Nerves! Predictions?
I don't know about anyone else, but I am so anxious for the Game 7 tonight! I am sitting at work and my stomach is in knots. I am nervous and excited at the same time! I can hardly concentrate on work right now :?

My prediction for tonight is a it will be another close game coming down to a defensive stop or missed free throws. I predict Detroit will win by 3 and Chauncey will be MVP again and have less than 2 turnover's in the game.I believe both Wallace's will have big games w/ Rasheed leading us in scoring and Ben grabbing 15 rebounds.

What do you guy's predict for tonight?

Tim

June 23rd, 2005, 11:32 am
RIP Killer

In order for the Stones to win, Sheed and Big Ben have to be huge in shot blocking and ball stripping. Sheed needs to pick up his offensive game and be more aware on defense. Still waiting for that huge game from Sheed. 13 points, 9 boards, and 3 blocks isn't good enough to excuse leaving Horry wide open IMO. He needs to be more instrumental.

Chauncey will bring itas he has all throughout the series.

Rip is a bigger factor than most people think. He HAS to hit his open shots. Remember when he was missing those bread and butter shots from the baseline? The Stones stunk! Rip is a huge factor, he's got to shoot at least 45%.

The blowout games in 3 and 4, we got Spur starters in foul trouble early, notably Ginobili and Muhammad. If they shut down Ginobili, winning the game will be much easier.

I actually just ate some CORNBREAD for lunch today. Little hole in the wall country kitchen, some good cornbread too.

June 23rd, 2005, 11:49 am
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

At the begining of the series I said the Spurs would win in 7; now I have changed my opinion because I done some research... What I found out was that Larry Brown never lost a game wee he could clinch a series, also I found out the Spurs never played in a game 7... I also took into consideration we beat the Het in 7 at their homecourt....... So my prediction will be the Pistons winning 92-87 with Rasheed and Chauncey both scoring 20+ points.

Michael Huff for DROY

June 23rd, 2005, 11:53 am
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

There is no doubt in my mind that we win this game. The heats on, and our team responds well to it. Its either going to be very close and to the last minute, or its going to be a blowout like Game 5 last year.

June 23rd, 2005, 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

June 23rd, 2005, 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Elden and Darko play a huge role in the 4th quarter. Brown brings each in to simply look at Duncan, which results in 12 fouls being called, using up their allocation of 6 fouls each. Duncan goes 3-12 on those foul shots in the quarter, is labled Mr. Choke, as the Stones win by 7 and he returns to the Virgin Islands to focus on making the small nations Olympic swimming team.

Sheed, after picking up another tech in the game, has a second set of Championship belts made, one for each shoulder, as they triumphantly return to motown. Big Ben becomes the first non-offensive threat to win the MVP and in his honor the league announces a new award - NBA finals defensive MVP which looks much like the current championship trophy, only the ball has a golden fro on top. Joe D, still upset with Brown's talks with the Cavs, fires the coach who then ends up working under Zeke in NYC (he is released by mid-January by the knicks after getting the sorry club 4 games over .500 at the point of his departure).

The Stones remain competitive for the next 4 years but cannot assend to the championship again after the loss of Brown as their leader. Thirteen years pass by before Bad Boys III make a return trip to the finals, after beating the Tokyo Dragons in 6, an aging veteran center named Darko is awarded the defensive finals MVP award. With a solitary tear running down his cheek, Darko dedicates the trophy to Joey D, "a man with vision who stuck with me when others did not" and Big Ben "the man behind the fro and my greatest inspiration in this great American game."

Oh wait, you were just looking for a prediction for tonight... Sorry, guess I got carried away and am feeling the stress as well.

GO STONES!

June 23rd, 2005, 12:39 pm
Profile WWW

Tim

June 23rd, 2005, 12:42 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

7) The "right" refs: No foul was called on that Bowen slap. But bad officiating might not be a worry for Pistons fans tonight. Neither Ron Garretson nor Dan Crawford is expected to be on the floor. The Pistons' playoff record when Garretson refs is 0-5, including two losses in this series. Detroit is 2-3 with Crawford. When neither refs, the Pistons are 13-1

Interesting. 8)

June 23rd, 2005, 1:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pro Bowl Player

Freep wrote:
7) The "right" refs: No foul was called on that Bowen slap. But bad officiating might not be a worry for Pistons fans tonight. Neither Ron Garretson nor Dan Crawford is expected to be on the floor. The Pistons' playoff record when Garretson refs is 0-5, including two losses in this series. Detroit is 2-3 with Crawford. When neither refs, the Pistons are 13-1

Interesting. 8)

Very Interesting 8) Quick lets go find these two and duck tape em to a tree or something :roll:

June 23rd, 2005, 1:45 pm
Profile WWW

Quote:
Wallace was entertaining a small circle of media when he heard the news from a local sports writer: The officiating crew for tonight would be Dick Bavetta, Eddie Rush and Joey Crawford.

Doesn't look like we have to take any drastic measures. Hope this means we get some calls tonight :roll:

Tim

June 23rd, 2005, 2:14 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/3685104

Crawford is not officiating tonight! Whew!

June 23rd, 2005, 2:27 pm
Varsity 1st Team

GO STATE!
2005 Austin Regional Champs!
4/7 years Final Four apperances
5/7 years Elite 8 apperances

Michigan...
Missed 64 team tourney AND,NIT tourney(tourney for losers hahaha)

June 23rd, 2005, 4:27 pm
QB Coach

I got a good feeling about us. After games one and two, we have been 3-1, with the only San Antonio win coming in overtime when Robert Horry bailed them out. I don't see that happening. Detroit will take it.

June 23rd, 2005, 4:54 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]