View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 31st, 2014, 12:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Just received Jacobs in a trade 
Team MVP

Post Just received Jacobs in a trade
I just traded Sproles and Leon Washington for Brandon Jacobs. What do you think?

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

September 17th, 2009, 10:42 pm
Post Re: Just received Jacobs in a trade
kdsberman wrote:
I just traded Sproles and Leon Washington for Brandon Jacobs. What do you think?

I don't think I would have traded away Sproles with LT hurt, again...

September 17th, 2009, 10:55 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: Just received Jacobs in a trade
kdsberman wrote:

I think it is a good trade for you. Jacobs is a workhorse and a solid #2 back. Not a fan of Washington and I don't see Sproles as a everydown back, but a pretty special 3rd down back. LT limits his upside and Michael Bennett is actually looking healthy for a change now that he is no longer in Tampa and could steal a lot of carries (if not become the starter).

I always look for ways to improve my starters and will often sacrifice depth for it. Good move.

September 18th, 2009, 12:12 am
Profile WWW
Heisman Winner

I would love Jacobs if he was the man but Bradshaw got as many carries as Jacobs in week 1.

Leon Washington is a beast..every time he touches the ball whether its a kick return, run, or pass he could go all the way. Same thing for Sproles. They won't put up the points consistantly but they will break out for huge games.

It sucks so many teams are going to 2 running backs playing alot, because there is only a handful of teams that use just one back.

September 18th, 2009, 9:48 am
Team MVP

I would love Jacobs if he was the man but Bradshaw got as many carries as Jacobs in week 1.

Leon Washington is a beast..every time he touches the ball whether its a kick return, run, or pass he could go all the way. Same thing for Sproles. They won't put up the points consistantly but they will break out for huge games.

It sucks so many teams are going to 2 running backs playing alot, because there is only a handful of teams that use just one back.

I understand the "potential" both these players have, BUT...

LT will be back sooner or later..

Other than Kevin Smith, I have 1 RB spot to fill. Id rather do it with a quality starter in Jacobs rather than fill it on potential. I have a flex spot thats filled by OchoCinco, and my 2 WR's are Fitz and Andre.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

September 18th, 2009, 10:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]