View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 2nd, 2014, 4:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Crabtree's Holdout 
Veteran General Manager

is there a bigger idiot on the face of the planet???

dude is pathetic

Yes There is a bigger idiot. His name is Michael Crabtree.

At least CRog was smart enough to take the millions that were offered to him.

September 18th, 2009, 12:39 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

regularjoe12 wrote:

dude is pathetic

I stand corrected.. Crabtree is by far a bigger Idiot

September 18th, 2009, 8:20 am
RIP Killer

BillySims wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:

dude is pathetic

I stand corrected.. Crabtree is by far a bigger Idiot

Also, let us not forget about the idiot that selected Charles Rogers, despite the issues surrounding him....

LET'S HEAR IT FOR MATT "THE MUSTACHED MORON" MILLEN!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

Seriously....I can't understand HOW Crabtree and his agent think that he is going to be able to re-enter next years draft and get more money.

Anybody want to issue a predicition on the over/under for his draft spot next year IF he elects to re-enter?

I say he slides out of the first round, and gets taken around pick 48.

September 18th, 2009, 10:58 am
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

With the amount of talent in the next draft class and with Crabtree having missed a whole years worth of football, I'm confident that if he decides to go for next years draft, he'll be picked in the third round at best.

September 18th, 2009, 11:42 am
RIP Killer

September 18th, 2009, 11:49 am

With the amount of talent in the next draft class and with Crabtree having missed a whole years worth of football, I'm confident that if he decides to go for next years draft, he'll be picked in the third round at best.

he could slide as far as the 4th rd. who wants to waste a pick for a starter on a guy who may not sign with nthem once he figures how little he'll be paid

September 21st, 2009, 10:51 am
Player of the Year - Defense

And he's a rookie but can't be included under the rookie pool, so it just creates more issues. He's an idiot.

September 21st, 2009, 11:05 am
RIP Killer

I hope future NFL players are taking note and making sure not to higher his agent. Missing this year and NOT getting paid is the dumbest thing anyone could do looking for a few million extra bucks. Lose 5 millions to gain 3?

September 21st, 2009, 11:06 am
DayDreamer wrote:

he could slide as far as the 4th rd. who wants to waste a pick for a starter on a guy who may not sign with nthem once he figures how little he'll be paid

I disagree... He won't go any later than the 2nd round. Even with his lack of a contract the guy isn't going to sit out an additional year so his stock falls even further. I would venture to believe that the guy gets drafted at the end of the first round or before the middle of the second round. The risk/reward is simply to high to pass on him at the middle or end of the 2nd round, and I believe some team will take the risk before that.

September 21st, 2009, 5:00 pm
Div 1 - Starter

regularjoe12 wrote:
DayDreamer wrote:

I disagree... He won't go any later than the 2nd round. Even with his lack of a contract the guy isn't going to sit out an additional year so his stock falls even further. I would venture to believe that the guy gets drafted at the end of the first round or before the middle of the second round. The risk/reward is simply to high to pass on him at the middle or end of the 2nd round, and I believe some team will take the risk before that.

Its definitely possible, Mike Williams comes to mind here, but I think it's unlikely. He's bringing hefty baggage and assuming San Fran doesn't drop his rights nobody will be able to look at him until draft day next year. That's a year off from football and nobody will know what's really going on with him. Next years draft is supposed to be pretty deep so I can't see a team wasting a top pick on a guy with issues. Crabtree could actually end up blacklisting himself here.

September 21st, 2009, 5:13 pm
wjb21ndtown wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
DayDreamer wrote:

Its definitely possible, Mike Williams comes to mind here, but I think it's unlikely. He's bringing hefty baggage and assuming San Fran doesn't drop his rights nobody will be able to look at him until draft day next year. That's a year off from football and nobody will know what's really going on with him. Next years draft is supposed to be pretty deep so I can't see a team wasting a top pick on a guy with issues. Crabtree could actually end up blacklisting himself here.

I know what you're saying, but a team like Oakland or Cinci won't let this guy pass them up twice. The "black list" stops where improving your team has a possibility to start. It is likely that Crabtree would rehabilitate himself in some manor before next seseasons draft (hire a new manager, hire a former WR (Jerry Rice/Chris Carter/Key) to work him out and put his "name" on Crabtree's work ethic (a la Mike Williams), etc.

If Crabtree is selected in the second round of next years draft he simply isn't going to be able to command millions of guaranteed dollars, a long-term deal, etc. Any argument to the contrary would be futile and would only result in him sitting out, broke, yet another year.

I still think that they'll get a deal worked out with San Fran this season, but if not Crabtree won't be able to command millions of dollars after the first round, and he's simply too good to pass on in the second round for teams that are despirate at WR.

September 21st, 2009, 7:52 pm
NFL Team Captain

At least CRog had enough sense to get his money before he turned into a druggy butt hole.

Crabtree stands to lose millions before he even hits the field. Who the hell is his agent anyway?

September 21st, 2009, 9:16 pm

At least CRog had enough sense to get his money before he turned into a druggy butt hole.

Crabtree stands to lose millions before he even hits the field. Who the hell is his agent anyway?

I don't know but I know Deon Sanders has been a "councelor" to him. We all know where Deon stood when it came to the Money/Love of the game debate.

September 21st, 2009, 10:59 pm
NFL Team Captain

I forgot about Dieon. Just because you made millins dosen't mean you can teach the "right" way to do it. This kid is not Mr. Sanders

September 21st, 2009, 11:03 pm
Div 1 - Starter

SimplePoster wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
DayDreamer wrote:

I know what you're saying, but a team like Oakland or Cinci won't let this guy pass them up twice. The "black list" stops where improving your team has a possibility to start. It is likely that Crabtree would rehabilitate himself in some manor before next seseasons draft (hire a new manager, hire a former WR (Jerry Rice/Chris Carter/Key) to work him out and put his "name" on Crabtree's work ethic (a la Mike Williams), etc.

If Crabtree is selected in the second round of next years draft he simply isn't going to be able to command millions of guaranteed dollars, a long-term deal, etc. Any argument to the contrary would be futile and would only result in him sitting out, broke, yet another year.

I still think that they'll get a deal worked out with San Fran this season, but if not Crabtree won't be able to command millions of dollars after the first round, and he's simply too good to pass on in the second round for teams that are despirate at WR.

Yeah I know there are always those teams out there willing to gamble. I would still put him a bit further down than the second unless there are more than a couple teams interested. I agree that he's likely to sign at the last minute with San Fran. I actually really hope they lower the offer at the end. Otherwise I'd really enjoy the idea of him never seeing a contract and having to put his "college education" to use. That would be a nice life lesson for him and every other moron coming out demanding huge dollars.

September 22nd, 2009, 7:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next