View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 4:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Start 'Em or Sit 'Em mistakes 
RIP Killer

Dont bail just yet... but I'd be worried.

September 14th, 2009, 7:06 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Man, I started Lendale White in week 1 instead of Tim Hightower for a difference of -24 points. DAMN !!!! THAT HURT.

September 15th, 2009, 6:21 pm
RIP Killer

I started Reggie Bush in two leagues with the starter out and playing the Lions - got me nada.

September 16th, 2009, 9:23 am
Profile WWW
I started Reggie Bush in two leagues with the starter out and playing the Lions - got me nada.

RB's are a nightmare this year with so many teams going to a 2-3 RB rotation.

Larry Johnson got me two points
Willie Parker got me 1 point

Ricky Williams got me 10, for my bench...

I wanted Steven Jackson because he gets more than the majority of carries in St. Louis, but his team is so bad that he sucks too. MJD splits too much, LT, Sproles, Barber... AP is really the only solid runner IMO...

September 16th, 2009, 3:25 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

I know whats up with the big rB for the week being guys like Cedric Benson and Tim Hightower....while CJohnson, LT, Portis, ect all do crap. what a strange week!

On a upside I was able to swindle a low performing Aaron rodgers from a guy who had 2 good Qb's for a measley Cedric Benson!

September 17th, 2009, 8:59 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

I saw a ticker at the bottom of the sscreen saying D. JAckson was injured and not starting, so I benched him andf put in Gage.

Thanks for the loss of 20+ points ya stupid stat tracker!!!

September 28th, 2009, 11:03 am
RIP Killer

Started CJ instead of Harvin in a return yards = 1 point per 10 yards because Harvin was super sick up till game time... well he had a return TD, 180 return yards, and 51 yards receiving... all in all about 20 point difference...

Now I'm left with a showdown between Felix Jones (me) and Steve Smith (opponent) for another battle first place perfect record battle. Felix has a 3 point lead on Smith.

September 28th, 2009, 11:35 am
Damn Willie Parker... that's all I have to say....

T.O. stunk it up for me too... grrhhh....

September 28th, 2009, 6:40 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

I saw that DeSean Jackson thing too and benched him in favor of Steve Smith of the Giants. That cost me 8 points, but it didn't matter since I won by 41 points anyway.

Then there's the issue of the biggest underperforming team I've ever had in another league. Check out some of these numbers: Frank Gore - 0, Santonio Holmes - 2, Roddy White - 6, Braylon Edwards - 6, DeAngelo Williams - 9, and Marques Colston - 10. In hindsight, I should have gone with Reggie Bush - 10, Knowshon Moreno - 15, and Percy Harvin - 15 instead, but who knew?

September 29th, 2009, 10:12 am

Believe it or not, I should have started David Garrard (66 pts) over Tom Brady (43 pts) in the ESPN league. In another league, I should have started Carson Palmer (15 pts) over Matt Schaub (6 pts) and Cadillac Williams (13 pts) over Reggie Bush (4 pts).

October 5th, 2009, 10:45 am
RIP Killer

Harris from Cleveland... why would I start McFadden a former best RB in the draft. Silly me...

October 5th, 2009, 10:58 am
RIP Killer

I nabbed Sanchez for a one week start in the cap league for a cheap filler, facing a semi easy defense, figured he couldn't HURT me... yeah... -4 points you jerk.

October 5th, 2009, 12:07 pm
Afghan Allstar

Randy Moss...3.6 pts
Percy Harvin...6.6 pts
Santana Moss...4.4 pts

I have TJ Houshmandzadeh sitting on the bench. What does he do? Hauls in 2 TDs for 19.7 points. I start him over any of the 3 above and I've got at least a 10 point lead heading into the night game. This guy hasn't done crap all year and decides to go off when my other 3 decide to lay turds. WTF???

October 11th, 2009, 7:58 pm

I started David Garrard (16 pts) over Tom Brady (35 pts) on a hunch and it backfired big time. I'm gonna lose in the ESPN league this week because of that stupid decision. Oh well.

October 12th, 2009, 10:17 am
Afghan Allstar

I started David Garrard (16 pts) over Tom Brady (35 pts) on a hunch and it backfired big time. I'm gonna lose in the ESPN league this week because of that stupid decision. Oh well.

I've been playing Brady over Garrard all season...Garrard had been outperforming him until this week. I just kept playing Brady because he's Brady. He needs to his Moss more though...them not hooking up is killing me.

October 12th, 2009, 11:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next