View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 1st, 2014, 8:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Playoffs!?! 
Hall of Fame Player

GAK, GAK, GAK, GAK,GAK, AAAAAAAAGGGGGGAAAAAAKKKKK

That must have been one massive furball the Tigers chocked to death on for the last month.

October 6th, 2009, 11:27 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

They shouldn't even had to play last night, such a disappointment! However, I am not surprised they lost.

NEVER GIVE UP!

October 7th, 2009, 7:26 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

As I said on the previous page, the Tigers didn't deserve to win. Last night was a perfect example why. They repeatedly had runners in scoring position and couldn't bring them home. They've been doing that all season and that's why they collapsed down the stretch. Failure to hit in the clutch was their undoing once again.

October 7th, 2009, 10:01 am
Head Cheerleader

Heartbreaching. I skipped my small business management course that's only once a week for 3 hours for the game. It was well worth it, it just sucked we were on the other side.

Must I say, the twins are lucky in so many regards.... and we are dissapointing in so many regards...

I love the heart of some of the players hopefully we can boulster our offense next year to build on our great pitching staff.

October 7th, 2009, 6:48 pm
As I said on the previous page, the Tigers didn't deserve to win. Last night was a perfect example why. They repeatedly had runners in scoring position and couldn't bring them home. They've been doing that all season and that's why they collapsed down the stretch. Failure to hit in the clutch was their undoing once again.

I agree 100%, and to add... stupid mistake plague us as well...

October 7th, 2009, 8:45 pm
1st Round Pick

I still contend that the biggest problem here is the hitting instructor Lloyd Mclendon who has been tuned out by these hitters and i dont blame them. I did some research on Lloyd and he was only a platoon player in his time in the bigs who's career batting average is .244 at the major league level. how can established big league hitters take advice from this guy? There is no situational hitting I believe with a better hitting coach there would be better results. In 2006 when Leland first got here and we went to the series Don Slaught was the hitting instructor, now he resigned after the season for personal reasons and Mclendon who was the bullpen coach at that time was promoted to hitting instructore and the offense has gone down hill every year since.

October 8th, 2009, 12:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5