View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 16th, 2014, 5:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 2010 draft 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post 2010 draft
Though I truly think that Matt Stafford is goin to be a great QB for us for years to come, by the time he comes back, we'll be one and five and will prolly go .500 after he returns.

so where do you think we'll land in the draft and what we should do with our picks? If this is a repost, I am sorry

October 18th, 2009, 3:39 pm
Peewee Leaguer

2nd overall pick in the draft, and if we dont use every pick on defense then it will be a waste.

October 18th, 2009, 3:45 pm
QB Coach

I think we'll end up somewhere near the bottom half of the top 10, around 6th or 7th. We should win a few more games after the bye (at least 2 more) and teams like St. Louis, Cleveland, KC and TB are going to have worse records and one or two more teams will sneak in there.

October 19th, 2009, 1:53 am
RIP Killer

I think the Lions only have a chance of winning three more games on this schedule. If they go 4-12, I see them with the number 7 pick in the draft, with KC, St. Louis, Oakland, Tennessee, Tampa Bay and Washington picking ahead of them.

I agree that this team MUST address the defensive side of the ball with most of the picks. BPA is all well and good, but it has to be measured with the obvious needs of the team as well. If the BPA is a RB in the second round, but there is a glaring hole at CB with a decent value player there, you bypass the RB and go CB.

I don't think Suh would make it past two of the teams named, if any of them. McCoy is still a possibility. I don't think Terrence Cody is a top ten talent (unless you are talking eating contest). The Lions may have to look at safety at that spot. I don't see a dominating LT coming in this draft yet, which is the only position on the offensive side of the ball I'd consider with that top pick.

October 20th, 2009, 11:49 am
Player of the Year - Defense

Yeah, if we pick at 7, I think its going to be either Mays or Berry. I know alot like Berry, but I think Mays is a viable option. USC only gave up its first and second TD's in the air to ND last week, and USC's corners aren't anyone special. I think opposing teams are avoiding him as much as possible.

Being in Jersey, I keep hearing the LT out of Rutger's name, but he might drop to the 2nd, and I haven't seen any of the games on TV this year. I'll have to see if I can dig up some film or catch a game.

Who we get is all going to come down to where we land.

October 20th, 2009, 1:10 pm
Peewee Leaguer

The culture of losing is still in Detroit. Here we are not even half way the season and we are already looking forward to next year. Where winning teams are looking forward to next weeks opponent and focused on a division crown, our focus can't help but wander to next year's draft and how we can improve NEXT year. It's a sign that as fans we have already given up on our team. I'm as guilty as the next guy, I can't help but speculate. The trade deadline is the last chance THIS year to add talent to our team. I just hope that the players in the locker room haven't already started to think about next year's draft too.

October 20th, 2009, 1:20 pm
RIP Killer

I agree that this team MUST address the defensive side of the ball with most of the picks. BPA is all well and good, but it has to be measured with the obvious needs of the team as well. If the BPA is a RB in the second round, but there is a glaring hole at CB with a decent value player there, you bypass the RB and go CB.

I totally disagree, if the BPA is a RB you take him no question. First, I think RB is a need. Smith is a capable back, but that is it. Second, you add a great RB to the offense and that opens things up dramatically for the passing game. Third, the Lions are starting to get an idenity finally - and it isn't defense - it is the young players on offense (Stafford, Johnson, Pettigrew). If there is a guy like AP there at 7 (where you think the Lions might pick and where the Vikes took him a few years back) you absolutely take him.

Was WR a big need for the Colts a few years ago when they took in the first round? They had Wayne, Harrison, Clark, etc. But their idenity is a passing offense.

Do the Lions need help on defense? Absolutely. But they can use plenty of help still on offense as well. We need to build around Stafford to help him succeed.

The Lions are going in the right direction talent wise - finally. But they aren't stacked enough to bypass the BPA approach yet with a few position exceptions like QB and TE.

All that said, the draft so far looks to be QB and defensive heavy in the top part of the draft so the BPA will likely lean to the defensive side of the ball. The two no brainers are Suh and Berry. I also agree Mays might fit into the mix at safety but 7 might be a big high for him. I also think if the Lions are picking this high, no corner has value here - Joe Haden is probably mid-to-late first round.

The most likely pick might be DT Gerald McCoy if he declares. DE Carlos Dunlap might get some consideration as well.

October 20th, 2009, 1:34 pm
Profile WWW
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

If the draft were held today, the Lions would pick 6th, which is about where I figure they'll end up. As M2K pointed out, I don't think there's going to be a LT worthy of a top ten selection, so the pick ought to be on defense. The most likely candidates at this point would be McCoy, Berry, or Mays. I'm afraid that Suh will be long gone by then. There are also a couple of players that I think could jump into the top ten discussion before all is said and done. They are CB Joe Haden and DE Derrick Morgan. Keep an eye on them.

October 20th, 2009, 1:41 pm
RIP Killer

m2karateman wrote:

I totally disagree, if the BPA is a RB you take him no question. First, I think RB is a need. Smith is a capable back, but that is it. Second, you add a great RB to the offense and that opens things up dramatically for the passing game. Third, the Lions are starting to get an idenity finally - and it isn't defense - it is the young players on offense (Stafford, Johnson, Pettigrew). If there is a guy like AP there at 7 (where you think the Lions might pick and where the Vikes took him a few years back) you absolutely take him.

Was WR a big need for the Colts a few years ago when they took in the first round? They had Wayne, Harrison, Clark, etc. But their idenity is a passing offense.

Do the Lions need help on defense? Absolutely. But they can use plenty of help still on offense as well. We need to build around Stafford to help him succeed.

The Lions are going in the right direction talent wise - finally. But they aren't stacked enough to bypass the BPA approach yet with a few position exceptions like QB and TE.

All that said, the draft so far looks to be QB and defensive heavy in the top part of the draft so the BPA will likely lean to the defensive side of the ball. The two no brainers are Suh and Berry. I also agree Mays might fit into the mix at safety but 7 might be a big high for him. I also think if the Lions are picking this high, no corner has value here - Joe Haden is probably mid-to-late first round.

The most likely pick might be DT Gerald McCoy if he declares. DE Carlos Dunlap might get some consideration as well.

Based on what you are saying Pablo, then the Lions might as well completely disregard the defensive side of the ball and just build their offense. That is a fools way of building a TEAM. This team was terrible last year and this year because of their lack of talent on defense. I didn't say you completely disregard the RB. I said if you determine the BPA is a RB, but there is a good corner available that fills a glaring hole, you fill that hole. And I was talking second round, not first round. You rarely find exceptional talent in the second round. You certainly don't identify those players as "elite" in that draft. If the Lions have shown anything, it is that they aren't going to outscore teams that have a strong defense and at least a competent offense. I agree that with CJ and Stafford we have something to build on. But on the opposite side of the ball we also have that with Levy, Delmas and Hill. The jury is still out on Pettigrew. I am more interested in the Lions building a winning franchise, not an "identity".

The Lions have focused on the offensive side of the ball in the draft, particularly with the high picks, during Millen's Reign of Terror. How'd that work out for you?

The Lions haven't picked a cornerback in the top two rounds in over a decade (the last one was Terry Fair in 1998). We've relied on over priced free agents, or other teams scrubs for too long. We last took a defensive lineman in the first round in 1995, when we picked up Luther Ellis. With our last 12 first round picks, including this years, we have taken one defensive player.....and he has turned out to be less than what was expected.....and was the reach most of us fans stated the moment after his name was called.

Sorry, but you don't build a team by ignoring one side of the ball. At least Indy has used 4 of their last 12 first round picks on the defense, not just one.

RB is not a NEED on this team. It would be nice to have an AP or a LT or someone of that caliber, but not having that style of player does not constitute a NEED. Our needs would be more in the tune of getting blockers for who we have at RB. I understand that Kevin Smith is not an elite talent. And if somehow the Lions identify an elite talent, say at RB in the upcoming draft, in the first round, then by God take him. But that's ONLY if there are no other elite players available at positions of greater need.

Last edited by m2karateman on October 20th, 2009, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 20th, 2009, 5:55 pm
RIP Killer

I'm not saying ignore the defensive side of the ball, quite the opposite. I'm saying you go with BPA. I also pointed out how most likely the BPA will be a defensive player.

I made arguments for taking an offensive player, but my philosophy here is still to take the BPA. When you are lacking talent like the Lions at so many positions, you don't reach for a "good" player when a great player is also sitting there - even if he is an offensive player.

I have no problem with the Lions taking a LT or RB with the first pick if he is the BPA, and as I said given where the Lions are likely to pick the early player rankings indicate defense - but a lot can happen between now and the draft.

And BTW - don't change your draft thinking because of what the former moron GM did. The current team did a far better job last year than that goofball ever did, let them do their job as they see fit.

October 20th, 2009, 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

I'm not saying ignore the defensive side of the ball, quite the opposite. I'm saying you go with BPA. I also pointed out how most likely the BPA will be a defensive player.

True, you did say that...but as the college season wears on, some of those players are starting to slip. Carlos Dunlap is a waste of space. I'd want IAF back before taking that load of crap.

Pablo wrote:
I made arguments for taking an offensive player, but my philosophy here is still to take the BPA. When you are lacking talent like the Lions at so many positions, you don't reach for a "good" player when a great player is also sitting there - even if he is an offensive player.

Who said anything about reaching? I never said reach. Every team builds a board, as you well know. If my top player on my board is a RB, but maybe a spot or two below him is a CB.....on this team, I take the CB. I'm not saying take the next available CB no matter what their grade is.

Pablo wrote:
I have no problem with the Lions taking a LT or RB with the first pick if he is the BPA, and as I said given where the Lions are likely to pick the early player rankings indicate defense - but a lot can happen between now and the draft.

Completely agree. Senior Bowl, college all star games and the Combines usually shake up some dust on people's draft boards. Sammie Hill was a nobody last season until the Senior Bowl.

Pablo wrote:
And BTW - don't change your draft thinking because of what the former moron GM did. The current team did a far better job last year than that goofball ever did, let them do their job as they see fit.

I would not change anything I do based on him. But the fact is that he took players he shouldn't have, and cited the "best player available" idea when he did. He did it with Mike Williams, he did it with Brian Calhoun, he did it with a great number of first day players that have turned out to be crap. In some cases, I feel he was making an excuse for the pick, and that it wasn't what was considered the BPA by the team, but just the BPA by him.

I agree that the current management team did a better job. But by default, could they do worse? There were good and bad in the selections they made. I am not convinced of Pettigrew's contributions to this team yet. Delmas hasn't shown himself to be a complete defensive ball player, but he shows much promise. And Derrick Williams was, and still is, a poor pick.

Bottom line: the worst position on this team is cornerback. Anyone who argues that hasn't been paying attention. The Lions MUST address that position to be serious about their future. If they ignore that position in this coming draft, or are unable to land a good young FA player that won't cost them an arm and a leg, this team is doomed to the NFCN basement for the near future. I'm not saying we have to reach, but don't ignore taking a player that could help your team there just to take the BPA on your board at a position that doesn't have nearly that level of need. You must weigh one against the other.

October 20th, 2009, 7:10 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

I think one thing to remember is that after the second round, BPA and drafting on need kind of blur.

After the second round, the "best player available" is highly subjective.

That said, I mostly agree with Pablo--this team is very talent deficient and needs to focus on bringing in talented players first and foremost.

If its on the cusp, you probably want to go with the defensive guy. But if it were to say come down to a DT or a CB, you take whoever is more talented, even though CB is a larger need.

October 22nd, 2009, 4:30 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

I think one thing to remember is that after the second round, BPA and drafting on need kind of blur.

That said, I mostly agree with Pablo--this team is very talent deficient and needs to focus on bringing in talented players first and foremost.

If its on the cusp, you probably want to go with the defensive guy. But if it were to say come down to a DT or a CB, you take whoever is more talented, even though CB is a larger need.

I disagree that BPA is out the window after the 2nd round. The 3rd and 4th always supply quality players who slipped thru. Wether it be a bad 40 time or character issues etc.... Often some of these guys were rated much higher at some point. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When the Lions took Levy last Spring in the 3rd I was saying " WHO "
Now I believe Sims is expendable. If the Lions are picking in the top 7 as I believe they will be I'm hoping for a DT or DE, I know they need a LT and CB, but I am opposed to reaching for need. I find it curious that no one has mentioned Brandon Spikes as a possible choice, I know Foote has played well, but is not the long term solution. What follows is NFLDRAFTSCOUT.COM's current top 50 ( no juniors )

1 1 Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska 6-4 302 1 same 5.02 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
2 1 Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State 6-5 302 1 same 5.26 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
3 1 Taylor Mays FS Southern California 6-3 235 1 same 4.47 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
4 2 Trent Williams OT Oklahoma 6-5 318 1 down 5.30 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
5 1 Colt McCoy QB Texas 6-2 212 1 same 4.68 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
6 1 Greg Hardy DE Mississippi 6-4 265 1 same 4.58 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
7 1 Brandon LaFell WR LSU 6-3 206 1 same 4.54 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
8 1 Brandon Spikes ILB Florida 6-3 256 1 same 4.76 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
9 2 Tim Tebow QB Florida 6-3 245 1 same 4.68 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
10 3 Charles Brown OT Southern California 6-5 292 1 up 5.16 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
11 2 Arthur Jones DT Syracuse 6-3 295 1 same 5.04 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
12 1 C.J. Spiller RB Clemson 5-11 195 1 same 4.37 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
13 1 Ricky Sapp OLB Clemson 6-4 248 1-2 same 4.58 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
14 2 Brandon Graham DE Michigan 6-1 263 1-2 up 4.74 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
15 3 Terrence Cody DT Alabama 6-4 365 1-2 same 5.72 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
16 2 Sean Weatherspoon OLB Missouri 6-1 245 1-2 down 4.59 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
17 2 Mardy Gilyard WR Cincinnati 6-0 187 1-2 same 4.51 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
18 3 Jerry Hughes OLB TCU 6-2 257 1-2 same 4.72 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
19 3 Eric Decker WR Minnesota 6-3 215 1-2 same 4.54 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
20 1 Patrick Robinson CB Florida State 5-11 194 1-2 down 4.42 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
21 1 Jermaine Gresham TE Oklahoma 6-6 258 1-2 injury 4.78 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
22 2 Brandon Ghee CB Wake Forest 6-0 190 1-2 same 4.45 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
23 1 Mike Iupati OG Idaho 6-5 330 1-2 up 5.20 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
24 3 Trevard Lindley CB Kentucky 5-11 180 1-2 down 4.53 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
25 4 Selvish Capers OT West Virginia 6-5 298 1-2 same 4.96 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
26 4 Syd'Quan Thompson CB California 5-09 191 1-2 down 4.49 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
27 3 George Selvie DE South Florida 6-4 245 2 same 4.78 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
28 4 Jeremy Williams WR Tulane 6-1 205 2 up 4.52 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
29 4 Sergio Kindle OLB Texas 6-4 255 2 up 4.66 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
30 5 Perrish Cox CB Oklahoma State 6-0 198 2 same 4.44 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
31 4 Jared Odrick DT Penn State 6-4 298 2 same 5.05 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
32 1 Darrell Stuckey SS Kansas 5-11 205 2 same 4.50 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
33 5 Tyson Alualu DT California 6-2 295 2 same 4.96 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
34 2 Sean Lee ILB Penn State 6-2 236 2 same 4.74 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
35 3 Tony Pike QB Cincinnati 6-6 226 2 injury 4.89 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
36 5 Eric Norwood OLB South Carolina 6-0 252 2 up 4.67 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
37 5 Ciron Black OT LSU 6-5 322 2 same 5.36 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
38 2 Anthony McCoy TE Southern California 6-5 252 2 up 4.78 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
39 6 Jerome Murphy CB South Florida 6-1 185 2 same 4.48 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
40 2 Charles Scott RB LSU 5-11 234 2 down 4.60 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
41 2 Nate Allen FS South Florida 6-1 206 2 up 4.50 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
42 5 Jordan Shipley WR Texas 6-0 190 2 same 4.47 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
43 4 Corey Wootton DE Northwestern 6-6 280 2 down 4.80 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
44 1 Matt Tennant C Boston College 6-4 291 2 same 5.06 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
45 6 Vince Oghobaase DT Duke 6-5 305 2-3 same 5.06 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
46 6 Jacoby Ford WR Clemson 5-09 185 2-3 same 4.37 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
47 3 Ed Dickson TE Oregon 6-4 243 2-3 same 4.73 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
48 7 Akwasi Owusu-Ansah CB Indiana (PA) 6-1 205 2-3 same 4.48 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
49 6 Jason Fox OT Miami (Fla.) 6-6 314 2-3 up 5.16 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
50 2 Jon Asamoah OG Illinois 6-4 315 2-3 same 5.08 -- -- -- -- -- -- --

October 22nd, 2009, 8:12 pm
Team MVP

Blueskies wrote:

I disagree that BPA is out the window after the 2nd round. The 3rd and 4th always supply quality players who slipped thru. Wether it be a bad 40 time or character issues etc.... Often some of these guys were rated much higher at some point. And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When the Lions took Levy last Spring in the 3rd I was saying " WHO "
Now I believe Sims is expendable. If the Lions are picking in the top 7 as I believe they will be I'm hoping for a DT or DE, I know they need a LT and CB, but I am opposed to reaching for need. I find it curious that no one has mentioned Brandon Spikes as a possible choice, I know Foote has played well, but is not the long term solution. What follows is NFLDRAFTSCOUT.COM's current top 50 ( no juniors )

1 1 Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska 6-4 302 1 same 5.02 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
2 1 Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State 6-5 302 1 same 5.26 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
3 1 Taylor Mays FS Southern California 6-3 235 1 same 4.47 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
4 2 Trent Williams OT Oklahoma 6-5 318 1 down 5.30 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
5 1 Colt McCoy QB Texas 6-2 212 1 same 4.68 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
6 1 Greg Hardy DE Mississippi 6-4 265 1 same 4.58 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
7 1 Brandon LaFell WR LSU 6-3 206 1 same 4.54 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
8 1 Brandon Spikes ILB Florida 6-3 256 1 same 4.76 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
9 2 Tim Tebow QB Florida 6-3 245 1 same 4.68 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
10 3 Charles Brown OT Southern California 6-5 292 1 up 5.16 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
11 2 Arthur Jones DT Syracuse 6-3 295 1 same 5.04 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
12 1 C.J. Spiller RB Clemson 5-11 195 1 same 4.37 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
13 1 Ricky Sapp OLB Clemson 6-4 248 1-2 same 4.58 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
14 2 Brandon Graham DE Michigan 6-1 263 1-2 up 4.74 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
15 3 Terrence Cody DT Alabama 6-4 365 1-2 same 5.72 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
16 2 Sean Weatherspoon OLB Missouri 6-1 245 1-2 down 4.59 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
17 2 Mardy Gilyard WR Cincinnati 6-0 187 1-2 same 4.51 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
18 3 Jerry Hughes OLB TCU 6-2 257 1-2 same 4.72 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
19 3 Eric Decker WR Minnesota 6-3 215 1-2 same 4.54 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
20 1 Patrick Robinson CB Florida State 5-11 194 1-2 down 4.42 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
21 1 Jermaine Gresham TE Oklahoma 6-6 258 1-2 injury 4.78 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
22 2 Brandon Ghee CB Wake Forest 6-0 190 1-2 same 4.45 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
23 1 Mike Iupati OG Idaho 6-5 330 1-2 up 5.20 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
24 3 Trevard Lindley CB Kentucky 5-11 180 1-2 down 4.53 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
25 4 Selvish Capers OT West Virginia 6-5 298 1-2 same 4.96 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
26 4 Syd'Quan Thompson CB California 5-09 191 1-2 down 4.49 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
27 3 George Selvie DE South Florida 6-4 245 2 same 4.78 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
28 4 Jeremy Williams WR Tulane 6-1 205 2 up 4.52 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
29 4 Sergio Kindle OLB Texas 6-4 255 2 up 4.66 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
30 5 Perrish Cox CB Oklahoma State 6-0 198 2 same 4.44 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
31 4 Jared Odrick DT Penn State 6-4 298 2 same 5.05 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
32 1 Darrell Stuckey SS Kansas 5-11 205 2 same 4.50 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
33 5 Tyson Alualu DT California 6-2 295 2 same 4.96 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
34 2 Sean Lee ILB Penn State 6-2 236 2 same 4.74 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
35 3 Tony Pike QB Cincinnati 6-6 226 2 injury 4.89 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
36 5 Eric Norwood OLB South Carolina 6-0 252 2 up 4.67 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
37 5 Ciron Black OT LSU 6-5 322 2 same 5.36 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
38 2 Anthony McCoy TE Southern California 6-5 252 2 up 4.78 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
39 6 Jerome Murphy CB South Florida 6-1 185 2 same 4.48 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
40 2 Charles Scott RB LSU 5-11 234 2 down 4.60 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
41 2 Nate Allen FS South Florida 6-1 206 2 up 4.50 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
42 5 Jordan Shipley WR Texas 6-0 190 2 same 4.47 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
43 4 Corey Wootton DE Northwestern 6-6 280 2 down 4.80 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
44 1 Matt Tennant C Boston College 6-4 291 2 same 5.06 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
45 6 Vince Oghobaase DT Duke 6-5 305 2-3 same 5.06 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
46 6 Jacoby Ford WR Clemson 5-09 185 2-3 same 4.37 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
47 3 Ed Dickson TE Oregon 6-4 243 2-3 same 4.73 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
48 7 Akwasi Owusu-Ansah CB Indiana (PA) 6-1 205 2-3 same 4.48 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
49 6 Jason Fox OT Miami (Fla.) 6-6 314 2-3 up 5.16 -- -- -- -- -- -- --
50 2 Jon Asamoah OG Illinois 6-4 315 2-3 same 5.08 -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Id be happy with Spikes! I want Suh/Berry, but if it came down to it id be VERY pleased with Spikes. Hes awesome!

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

October 22nd, 2009, 8:40 pm
QB Coach

I wanted Spikes last year if he had come out (obviously not at #1 overall but moving up from #20). However, now I feel like linebacker isn't a big need. If we don't re-sign Foote I wouldn't hate the pick, but I think we need more help elsewhere.

October 22nd, 2009, 9:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next