View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 27th, 2014, 4:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Graphic Violence Keeper League 2009. Official Thread. 
RIP Killer

Counting return yardage for all players is just stupid. It takes away from the concept of having a team full of players who actually play their positions and are good at it. Why should a team be considered better when they've got a half dozen defense players who are 2nd or 3rd string and only return kicks? It takes away from the concept of putting together a team where DEs get lots of sacks, LBs get lots of tackles, and CBs/Ss get lots of tackles and PDs/INTs. Instead, you can have a team full of turds that get like 1 tackle but return a half dozen kicks a game for 20 points.

Same thing with defense. A defense can suck donkey balls and allow 50 points, but they can still put up more points than a defense who dominates and allows 10 points thanks to the sucky defense posting 50 tackles because they're on the field for so damn long (aka Cleveland or Buffalo).

A little sore there billy? Chill out. Damn.

November 21st, 2009, 8:20 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

C02, the best fantasy football owners will take advantage of any setting and exploit it. C'mon, you know that. Personally, I don't care for return yardage either and that's why I never use it in any league that I'm the commissioner of, like the Yahoo league(s). You just have to deal with it and make the most out of the situation. That's what I do.

November 22nd, 2009, 12:51 am

Looks like I'm going down in flames this week. I lead K-Mart 344-343, but he has three guys yet to play. Once again, I blame the damn Steeler defense. What the hell is up with them this year? They look mediocre at best whenever Troy Polomalu isn't playing.

November 23rd, 2009, 12:43 pm

I might as well concede this week to Chazmaster already. The 7 starters I used yesterday, played like crap, so it looks like I'm done.

November 27th, 2009, 11:33 am
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Holy crap! I saw where Witten had some problems, so I benched him..25 pts down the drain..

November 27th, 2009, 12:29 pm

Congrats to Chaz for kicking my butt this week. I still have Tom Brady tonight, but it won't be enough because my entire team stunk this week. I didn't have a single offensive player score more than 16 points and you simply can't win that way.

My record is now going to fall to 6-6, which is the worst it's ever been in this league. I need to win atleast one of the next two just to make the playoffs now. Luckily for me, I've got BillySims next week and I'll be going for my 12th victory in a row over that chump. :lol:

November 30th, 2009, 10:24 am

Sly, I think this is the first time I beat you, and I crushed you...I am on a 4 game winning streak, holy crap

December 1st, 2009, 5:26 pm

Chaz, I think this is the first time you beat me during the regular season, but you did knock me out of the playoffs a couple of years ago. I vividly remember that and I haven't forgiven you for it either. :(

December 2nd, 2009, 1:03 pm

wow! I forgot all about that..hmmmmm wonder how long it will take to forgive me :lol:

December 2nd, 2009, 9:14 pm

wow! I forgot all about that..hmmmmm wonder how long it will take to forgive me :lol:

NEVER!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Unfortunately, it looks like I may be in trouble against BillySims this week. All four of his players last night put up better numbers than expected - RB Fred Jackson (21), DE Aaron Schobel (10), S George Wilson (11), and P Brian Moorman (23). That gives him a 65 point head start on me, so my players had better step it up this week.

December 4th, 2009, 12:39 pm
Veteran General Manager

ChazMaster wrote:

NEVER!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Unfortunately, it looks like I may be in trouble against BillySims this week. All four of his players last night put up better numbers than expected - RB Fred Jackson (21), DE Aaron Schobel (10), S George Wilson (11), and P Brian Moorman (23). That gives him a 65 point head start on me, so my players had better step it up this week.

Yeah. Well, your cheating anyway. Your starting Tom Brady when I am forced to start Matt Stafford because I can't be certain that Kurt Warner is going to play. LOL. I'm going to beat you anyway. I'm 0- a whole lot against you. And It's payback time. Your getting destroyed this week. LOL.

December 5th, 2009, 6:32 pm

For the record, you're 0-11 against me over the past three years BillyBoy and I intend to make that 0-12. You had better hope that the Steelers don't shutout the Raiders cause those 50 bonus points would be difficult to overcome. :twisted:

December 6th, 2009, 1:24 am
QB Coach

Well my starting QB got knocked out of the game after taking a sack. So I get -1 point for the position instead of the usual 30-50. Great

December 6th, 2009, 2:42 pm

I just beat BillySims for the 12th time in a row! I'm up 253-242 with five guys yet to play, while he has no one. On top of that, my punter ought to pick up atleast 20 points overnight by putting six of them inside the 20. Is there any way we can rig the schedule so I get to play him every week next year? :lol:

December 7th, 2009, 1:20 am

Well, I'm playing against Wags this week and he needs a win to get into the playoffs. Should I throw it to him since I'm in no matter what? :D

December 10th, 2009, 3:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next