View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 24th, 2014, 11:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 go big ten! 
RIP Killer

Post go big ten!
Woot Woot, go big ten! Especially my bucks who handled Oregon pretty danger well. Opened up pryor a little bit... but he still didn't look like the star he should be, but he got it done.

January 1st, 2010, 9:51 pm
Bubbles the Lion

Give Pryor time, he will be special. I hope Tressel opens up the playbook more for him and uses what he is great at. Maybe this is a coming out party for him. Its great the Big Ten is doing well and won a Rose Bowl.

Northwestern is a nice program and almost won a wild game this afternoon, and Penn State won a game in awful conditions. Hopefully my Spartans can win tomorrow. Go Green!

January 2nd, 2010, 12:02 am
Profile WWW
Afghan Allstar

I've been telling my friends for a while that when Pryor learns to be a passer first he's going to be special. We got a glimpse of that tonight. If he can make the Defense worry about his arm first and then his legs the sky will be the limit

January 2nd, 2010, 12:23 am
RIP Killer

I love going to the losing teams forums and reading how the fans react. OU fans are some of most pompous whiny fans I've ever read! Guess some of my friends in Pasadena said they were some of the worst fans to ever come down there.

Harts get a good read on cincy, lsu, and whoever loses the Nat.

January 2nd, 2010, 11:18 am
Bubbles the Lion

Duck fans kind of remind me of Clemson fans. Very entitled, but never win anything. Look how they react when people don't think they are the best team in the nation. Plus I am pretty sick and tired of all their stupid uniforms combinations. Even their band looks like an unprofessional walking Nike commercial.

January 2nd, 2010, 12:51 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

I just LOVE reading what they say before the game. Like "I hope we get some overconfident bucks fans on here so after we destroy them we can have more fun with them."

January 2nd, 2010, 3:52 pm
RIP Killer

http://forums.bearcatnews.com/showthread.php?t=7480

January 2nd, 2010, 4:14 pm
RIP Killer

Great Foregone thread going back to the beginning of December:

http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewto ... f=5&t=4236

Halaroous!

January 2nd, 2010, 4:19 pm
Hall of Fame Player

I love going to the losing teams forums and reading how the fans react. OU fans are some of most pompous whiny fans I've ever read! Guess some of my friends in Pasadena said they were some of the worst fans to ever come down there.

Harts get a good read on cincy, lsu, and whoever loses the Nat.

That's because there is nothing else in the whole state except for college football.

January 3rd, 2010, 12:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]