View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 18th, 2014, 5:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 2010 draft 
Team MVP

Looking at the draft order, if the Rams take Suh, I still think Seattle is our best bet to trade down. They need a QB of the future as well as a LT. They may only have to trade up to #3 with Tampa to get the guy they want, but maybe we can work something out. Washington I believe is going to take a LT or a QB at #4. If Samuels retires, they need someone to anchor the line. I like Campbell and feel like he wasn't really given a shot to succeed since he changed coordinators every year in college and all but one year in the NFL, but I have a feeling Shanahan (or whoever the new coach is) will want to replace him. Either way, Seattle needs to get ahead of Washington to ensure they get the guy they want and that means either trading with us or Tampa. If we can't land Suh I'm all for moving to #6 and picking up maybe their second rounder as well.

January 4th, 2010, 12:32 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Somebody on Mlive was saying the Ko Simpson trade was for a 4th rounder.

As I suspected, they were wrong:
Detroit News wrote:
Lions' 2010 draft picks: Updating the trades
A little housecleaning here: The Lions have the No. 2 pick in every round but the seventh in 2010, plus an additional fifth-round pick acquired from Denver on draft day back in April. They traded away their seventh-round pick in 2010 back in early September to acquire safety Ko Simpson from Buffalo. The trade of QB Kevin O'Connell brought back a seventh-round pick in 2011.

January 4th, 2010, 12:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10