View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 19th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Hello Lions Fans 
Towel Boy

Post Hello Lions Fans
Colts fan here. Looking forward to finally getting to play in the Thanksgiving day classic. I'm sure this is just a routine event for your fans, but I beleive this is the first time the Colts have played on Thanksgiving. Also I can't remember the last time the Colts have played the Lions. I know it's been several years, so forgive me for the lack of knowledge of your team.

We have a few people headed up your way for the game.
Good Luck and here 's to a good, injury-free game.

November 24th, 2004, 11:50 am
Site Admin

Glad you stopped by! We love our Turkey Day Game extravaganza here. GL & HF :D

November 24th, 2004, 11:57 am
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

Also I can't remember the last time the Colts have played the Lions. I know it's been several years, so forgive me for the lack of knowledge of your team.

The Lions have only played the Colts once on Thanksgiving, and that was back when they were in Baltimore. The year was 1965 and that game ended in a 24-24 tie (before Sudden Death Overtime was instituted).

Since 1984, the Lions and Colts have met 4 times and each has won twice.

In 1985 the Colts won 14-6. The Lions won in 1991 (33-24) and in 1997 (32-10). The last time these teams met was 2000 and the Colts won 30-18.

In me you can see that time of year when a few yellow leaves or none at all hang. In me you can see the glowing embers that lie upon the ashes remaining from the flame of my youth. So, respect more deeply that which you must give up before long.

November 24th, 2004, 1:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]