View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 22nd, 2014, 9:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 C.J. Spiller at #2 
Varsity Captain

I would have no problem putting the entire lions organization into a rocket and sending them into space if they picked Spiller at 2.

April 6th, 2010, 7:47 pm
RIP Killer

dont like it... I feel that there will be a good RB in the second that can start... particularly bext.

April 6th, 2010, 9:57 pm
Pop Warner Vet

I'd take Spiller, maybe you guys have love for Best because of Forsett or something but I think CJ would turn out better. CJ played all four years, and was virtually injury free (Best had a few injuries in 08/09). CJ was in the running for heisman last year but was one behind Tim Tearbow so was not invited to NY, but the dude scored a TD in every game in 09 and was the only person in the FBS to do so. He and Jacoby Ford became the leading all purpose duo in NCAA history and he was one of the only players to ever reach 7000 all purpose yards.

I'd rather have Spiller than Best but thats just me

April 7th, 2010, 12:49 pm
Team MVP

I'd take Spiller, maybe you guys have love for Best because of Forsett or something but I think CJ would turn out better. CJ played all four years, and was virtually injury free (Best had a few injuries in 08/09). CJ was in the running for heisman last year but was one behind Tim Tearbow so was not invited to NY, but the dude scored a TD in every game in 09 and was the only person in the FBS to do so. He and Jacoby Ford became the leading all purpose duo in NCAA history and he was one of the only players to ever reach 7000 all purpose yards.

I'd rather have Spiller than Best but thats just me

I see your point, but based on where in the draft we can get a talent like Spiller/Best, i would much rather have Best. Im all for taking Best at #34 if hes there. He should come in and start from day 1.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

April 7th, 2010, 1:02 pm
Color Commentator - John Madden

Could either of these cats tote the rock 20-25 times a game? Nope. So they'd be part time players, not at #2, #34... maybe. Why not Ben Tate?

April 7th, 2010, 2:30 pm
Pop Warner Vet

NFLdraft101.com is saying Ryan Matthews of Fresno St. in round 2, anyone keen on him? I think I'd rather have Best than Matthews and I see what you're saying, CJ will be gone in the 1st round.

The site does have us taking Myron Rolle in the 4th round and I'd be pretty happy if that happened!

April 7th, 2010, 3:46 pm
Team MVP

Ryan Mathews aint makin' it to the 2nd round. Especially when teams like the Chargers are in great need of a running back.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

April 7th, 2010, 6:44 pm
RIP Killer

Ryan Mathews aint makin' it to the 2nd round. Especially when teams like the Chargers are in great need of a running back.

I don't see Mathews getting past Houston, unless someone really significant falls to them, like Joe Haden. If that happens, then I could see Cincinnati possibly taking Mathews. At the very least, you are right, no way Mathews gets past San Diego.

April 7th, 2010, 11:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2