View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 12:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Best directions to Comerica? 
Team MVP

Post Best directions to Comerica?
Hey guys, im headin to the home opener Friday. Can someone tell me what the best/easiest way to get down there is, coming from Saginaw? Obviously I75, but from there?

Thanks!

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

April 7th, 2010, 7:09 pm
WOW, you're gettin' an early start... the opener is Sat., you know that right???

Easiest way is I-75 to Woodward (Exit 215C if I remember correctly), Woodward South until you get there... two turns! :wink:

Fastest depends on when you leave and how much traffic there is. Honestly, if you know how to get back on I-75 near Wayne State (Woodward exit) that's usually the fastest way home. Going down there you can take a number of ways. Where do you plan on parking? Are you doing any tailgating? Where do you want to party after (if at all)?

April 7th, 2010, 9:53 pm
Heisman Winner

WOW, you're gettin' an early start... the opener is Sat., you know that right???

Easiest way is I-75 to Woodward (Exit 215C if I remember correctly), Woodward South until you get there... two turns! :wink:

Fastest depends on when you leave and how much traffic there is. Honestly, if you know how to get back on I-75 near Wayne State (Woodward exit) that's usually the fastest way home. Going down there you can take a number of ways. Where do you plan on parking? Are you doing any tailgating? Where do you want to party after (if at all)?

No it's on Friday.

April 7th, 2010, 10:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]