View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 3rd, 2014, 1:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Wolverines Spring Game 
NFL Team Captain

Post Wolverines Spring Game
Watched it several times, while having a "few" cocktails. Saw some very incouraging thing things.

#1 Denard Robinson has just ended Tates hope of ever being drafted. The kid added some poundage, muscle I'm assuming. He looked great, throwing, running and staying in the pocket (somewhat). IMO he has wildcat written on his forehead.

#2 Tate played well but showed a propensity to panic early after the snap.

#3 Can't remember the cat's name, freshman QB but the announcers were saying that he was a Tyrell Pryor with pocket presence.
I saw one play that he dropped backe to pass, had all day to throw but nobody was open. Hesaw his protection breaking down on th right side and calmly slid to the left and continude to look for an open reciever. After about 8 seconds he just waltzed in to the endzone. This was at the end of the game when RichRod change everything to Red Zone offense.

#4 WR's....Don't know any of them, but there is one kid that is built like CJ, only saw one play that he made and and it was a high fade in the mold of Herman Moore. My brother tells me he is a red shirt freshman.

The others looked alittle small but were fast as hell.

Again after watching the game 3 times, I realized that I had not paid any attention to the D. That is what is supposed to be theirstrength this year.

If that's the case, you'd better make peace with your maker Steensn! The nastiest animal on the North American continent is looking for you! :lol:

April 18th, 2010, 5:53 pm
RIP Killer

Not worried at all... this is RR last year...

April 18th, 2010, 6:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]