View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 27th, 2014, 1:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Join Lionbacker On Draft Day Chatroom! 
RIP Killer

Post Join Lionbacker On Draft Day Chatroom!
Update:

For all interested, we will be chatt'n about the draft in our chat room starting at 7:00 to 7:30:

http://www.lionbacker.com/chat/

You can watch live feeds here:

(WIll be updated Thursday before the draft)

Original Message: So... anyone know a way outside of NFL network that we can watch the draft? I am assuming a draft time chat here...

April 19th, 2010, 10:03 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

ESPN televises it too, and I think either ESPN.com or NFL.com will stream all or part of it online. And, of course there will be a chat. There always is.

April 19th, 2010, 10:12 am
RIP Killer

ESPN televises it too, and I think either ESPN.com or NFL.com will stream all or part of it online. And, of course there will be a chat. There always is.

Unfortunatly I am going to miss the first hour or so of the draft.....so I won't be in the chat room when the Lions make their pick. :cry:

April 19th, 2010, 10:21 am
RIP Killer

slybri19 wrote:

Unfortunatly I am going to miss the first hour or so of the draft.....so I won't be in the chat room when the Lions make their pick. :cry:

I don't see too much drama with the #2 pick, unless I'm wrong. NFL Network coverage starts at 10am - wahoo. I'll be in the chat room when the draft starts, probably on Friday as well. My youngest son turns 2 on Saturday so that will be hit and miss.

GO LIONS!

April 19th, 2010, 10:26 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

I'm only going to get to watch the first 1.5 hours, so I should get a good idea of the first 9 picks at least. I'll be Driod'n it up after that.

Anyone know if the draft actually starts at 7:30 or if they start "coverage" at 7:30. I can't imagine they would start later seeing as it could take 5.3 hours if everyone took their full 10 min.

April 19th, 2010, 10:30 am
RIP Killer

I'm only going to get to watch the first 1.5 hours, so I should get a good idea of the first 9 picks at least. I'll be Driod'n it up after that.

Anyone know if the draft actually starts at 7:30 or if they start "coverage" at 7:30. I can't imagine they would start later seeing as it could take 5.3 hours if everyone took their full 10 min.

The Draft starts right at 7:30 pm. The coverage starts much before that.

April 19th, 2010, 10:46 am
Team MVP

While were on the subject, i hate how the past few drafts before Goodell announces the pick you already know who its gonna be because the camera is backstage showing the player on the cell phone and hugging people and stuff. Personally, i like the surprise at the podium.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

April 19th, 2010, 2:21 pm
Color Commentator - John Madden

Yeah but it's not that often... We've seen guys on the phone before and they don't get picked, that's kind of cool to see. Psyche!

April 19th, 2010, 2:38 pm
Junior Varsity

While were on the subject, i hate how the past few drafts before Goodell announces the pick you already know who its gonna be because the camera is backstage showing the player on the cell phone and hugging people and stuff. Personally, i like the surprise at the podium.

I don't know about that. I loved it last season when the Raiders made their first round pick and the cameras caught a member of Crabtree's party going "whew!" when they announced Oakland had chosen Heyward-Bey 8)

April 19th, 2010, 2:48 pm
Veteran General Manager

Sirius/XM Radio will broadcast from the 1st pick to the last pick. I don't know what the sirius channel is. But, on XM (Best of Sirius) it is channel 134.

You can Listen to Tim Ryan, Pat Kirwan, Gil Brandt, Adam Shind, and a couple of others discus the picks. If you have never listened to Gil Brandt before, it would be worth it to you to listen just for him alone. He has more football knowledge in 1/4 of his brain, than most have in their whole brain.

I listened to them last year. They keep it entertaining as well as informative.

April 20th, 2010, 8:44 am
Modmin Dude

Sirius/XM Radio will broadcast from the 1st pick to the last pick. I don't know what the sirius channel is. But, on XM (Best of Sirius) it is channel 134.

You can Listen to Tim Ryan, Pat Kirwan, Gil Brandt, Adam Shind, and a couple of others discus the picks. If you have never listened to Gil Brandt before, it would be worth it to you to listen just for him alone. He has more football knowledge in 1/4 of his brain, than most have in their whole brain.

I listened to them last year. They keep it entertaining as well as informative.

Sirius 124 :wink:

April 20th, 2010, 9:29 am
Red Shirt Freshman

Post Re:
Pablo wrote:
I don't see too much drama with the #2 pick, unless I'm wrong. NFL Network coverage starts at 10am - wahoo. I'll be in the chat room when the draft starts, probably on Friday as well. My youngest son turns 2 on Saturday so that will be hit and miss.

Chat room? What chat room?

April 20th, 2010, 5:52 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: Watching the draft...
Front page has a link, here it is:

http://www.lionbacker.com/chat/

April 20th, 2010, 5:53 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Join Lionbacker On Draft Day Chatroom!
As of the problem that started last year, I am sad that I can still not access spin chat. I have read all of their help docs, tried all of their suggestions, googlesd it, tryed thiose suggestions. Nothing works. It always lets me put in a username, select male and click login. It refreshes, takes 10 seconds and says done with the entire chatbox area just being blank white.

This computer is virus and spyware free, but is not restricing Java/Flash or any other activeX control. I have no problem viewing any other webpage i've seen.

Maybe my old work laptop can get on. I will have to test. I miss chatting on draft/gameday.

April 20th, 2010, 6:17 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
RIP Killer

Post Re: Join Lionbacker On Draft Day Chatroom!
What browser do you try? It doesn't let me use Chrome or Safari, only IE.

April 20th, 2010, 6:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next