View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 6:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 336 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 DT Ndamukong Suh 
RIP Killer

Post Re: DT Ndamukong Suh
Take a far superior electrical and computer science engineering major to let the "other" engineering practices know where they stand ;) \:D/

April 22nd, 2010, 11:08 am
Hall of Fame Player

Just a few hours until opposing RB's have to run up Suh Williams Hill if they want to pick up yards up the middle against us.

April 22nd, 2010, 11:08 am
Junior Varsity

Ndomination!

April 22nd, 2010, 11:12 am
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

No real surprise here:
Mlive wrote:
Lions center Dominic Raiola on Ndamukong Suh: 'If he's there, we're going to take him'
By James Schmehl | MLive.com
April 22, 2010, 10:30AM

AP PhotoNebraska defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh is interviewed in New York on Tuesday.If Lions center Dominic Raiola made the No. 2 pick in Thursday’s NFL Draft, defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh would be filling a hole in Detroit’s defensive line this upcoming season next to Kyle Vanden Bosch.

“If (Suh) is there, we're going to take him,'' Raiola told Tom Shatel of the Omaha World-Herald. “At least I hope we do. He'll love it here. And we'll be a lot better with him here.''

Raiola said if St. Louis selects Sam Bradford with the first pick, Detroit shouldn’t think twice about drafting the 6-foot-4 tackle Suh. Raiola, playing a round of golf with quarterback Matt Stafford at his country club Wednesday, said Suh would be the perfect addition to a Lions' franchise that is “finally going places.”

“It would be a great fit,'' Raiola told Shatel. “He'll love it here. Things are changing fast. They've cleaned out half the roster. These guys (General Manager Martin Mayhew and coach Jim Schwartz) are different. We're closer than people think.”

Raiola said he recognized drafting Suh second overall might prove to be more difficult after the Rams traded defensive tackle Adam Carriker to Washington earlier this week.

World-Herald, April 21: The Rams apparently have not tried to sign Bradford yet. The departure of Carriker leaves a hole in their defensive line. Washington defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth is apparently unhappy with the Redskins' move to a 3-4 defense and wants out. The Redskins have the No. 4 pick.

On the flip side, rumors are running rampant about a possible reunion between Haynesworth and Schwartz after the Redskins placed him on the trade market in January. Schwartz previously led the Titans’ defense, featuring Haynesworth and Vanden Bosch.

Trading for Haynesworth – which would at least require the Lions’ fourth round pick -- would eliminate the need for another defensive tackle, crossing Suh off the Lions’ draft list.

"Hmmm,'' Raiola said. “That makes it interesting.''

Regardless, Raiola told the Herald he’s rooting for no upsets Thursday night and is crossing his fingers for the Lions to bring on board Suh during tonight's Day 1 draft.

“This is a great football town. The fans want it so bad. They've been waiting forever," Raiola said.

April 22nd, 2010, 11:16 am
Rookie Player of the Year

We'll see what happens but this is encouraging to read.

But according to Suh, that won't happen in Detroit.

"One of the reasons why I chose Roosevelt and Eugene Parker is because they had the understanding that I wanted to come be in camp on time," Suh said.

"I'm not a guy who likes to be a part of drama. I don't even like being in the limelight. So I definitely don't want to hold out. We have the understanding that I want to be on time and in camp and ready to go."

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20100424 ... z0m61uzgKd

April 25th, 2010, 3:59 am
NFL Team Captain

Hilarious! I went over to the Tampa Bay Bucs board and got on their draft day board. Quite a few of them were pissed that we got Suh, obviously. But it's funny to read how they think they are so much better than us. Yes I will give them their props, they won a Superbowl, but they pretty much sucked before that and have pretty much sucked after that. Their wish for us is to go 0-16 again and someone said that he hoped Suh was a bust!

Aint gonna happen! [-X

To all the Tampa Fans that thought we'd do something stupid! :finger:

April 25th, 2010, 9:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 336 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23