View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 24th, 2014, 12:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 RR not only makes your football team worse... 
RIP Killer

Post RR not only makes your football team worse...
but also dumber...

Latest APR:

http://cfn.scout.com/2/976954.html

Remember this is a football only academic score. OSU is top ten with Illi and NW.

June 14th, 2010, 11:09 am
Post Re: RR not only makes your football team worse...
I don't know how well that a student's GPA and IQ are tied together, but this doesn't surprise me at all with the "chance" kids that RR seems to gravitate toward. I can't say as I blame him in this regard though, there are a ton of good kids that grow up in bad neighborhoods that, IMO deserve a second chance. You could call it their first real chance, given it is their first real opportunity to succeed in a positive environment. And, some of this nation's best athletes are born and raised in some of the worst areas...

If there was a way to measure athleticism I'm sure that getting RR has also made our team much more athletic, and that is my primary concern. I'm not endorsing the job that he's done thus far, but I do not mind that he reaches out to players that U of M hasn't targeted in the past.

June 14th, 2010, 11:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]