View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 16th, 2014, 1:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Draft 
NFL Team Captain

Post Draft
If I'm not mistaken the draft is tomorrow.

Any predictions?

June 23rd, 2010, 9:43 pm
Varsity Benchwarmer

Post Re: Draft
Joie will pull some kinda move. Prob get Jefferson from Minny for Tay. Who really knows..........

June 24th, 2010, 12:02 am
RIP Killer

Turner Turner Turner.... I'm dreaming...

June 24th, 2010, 10:17 am
I hope we don't get Cousins in any way shape or forum. I'd take Al Jefferson for Tay all day long. This team needs some youth, some talent and some size, and Jefferson provides all three. We need someone eating up defenders to take some pressure off of Rip, and we need someone rebounding to get rip the ball more. This offense either needs to center its scoring off of Rip and one inside player, or trade Rip and move on. Right now this team is in a sucky transitional mode.

Like I said YEARS ago... We shouldn't have re-signed Chauncy. That's what started this whole mess. I said then that this team needed to be blown up and re-made. Now we've just strung the process out for 3 more years...

June 24th, 2010, 1:02 pm
RIP Killer

I'm torn on Monroe. We need a low post scorer who can actually play defense. Monroe is an amazing ball handler, but we don't need someone dishing the ball off all the time, which is what Monroe does.

We need more Big Ben style defense and a hefty low post presence...we need Superman Howard...

June 24th, 2010, 9:26 pm
Heisman Winner

conversion02 wrote:
I'm torn on Monroe. We need a low post scorer who can actually play defense. Monroe is an amazing ball handler, but we don't need someone dishing the ball off all the time, which is what Monroe does.

We need more Big Ben style defense and a hefty low post presence...we need Superman Howard...

We need a rapist style defense?

June 25th, 2010, 8:15 am
RIP Killer

Maybe we get one of the big 3 in fa?

June 25th, 2010, 9:25 am
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Monroe was probably the right pick at #7, he was likely the BPA at that point in the draft. What has me scratching my head is the 2nd round pick in White. I'm not sure why we needed another combo gaurd when we already have three of them in Gordon, Stuckey and Hamilton. I think I would of drafted another big man even if he was a long term project or at worse a point gaurd. I beginning to believe that Dumars has an infactuation with combo gaurds like Millen had with wide receivers.

June 25th, 2010, 10:11 am
RIP Killer

How many big guys we have to go through to find a good one?

June 25th, 2010, 10:14 am
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

steensn wrote:
How many big guys we have to go through to find a good one?

NBA is a crap shoot, sometimes you get lucky the first time but then again it might take you ten or twelve tries. A lot like dating O:)

June 25th, 2010, 10:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]