View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 27th, 2014, 9:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Why is this place dead? 
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Post Re: Why is this place dead?
You're talking about TE Mikael Ricks and his Mom posted at several Lion boards as Ms. ELR. I don't know if she ever did a chat at some forum sometime, but it wasn't at this one.

August 24th, 2010, 3:01 pm
QB Coach

Yup he's the one! Ms. ELR was her name, and we would chat at the Detroitlions.com website. She was quite friendly, and it was too bad that her son got hurt, and didn't stick around. But our team was so bad at that time, there wasn't very many bright spots.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

August 24th, 2010, 8:02 pm
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
DevilDoc wrote:
I would target Zack Follet, he's gonna be your best bet, because he's already a fan favorite on FB. He could put you in touch with Caleb Campbell and maybe some others, who knows. The negotiations would be up to y'all.

I am friends with Tim Toone on Facebook, a buddy of mine found him for me and had me add him. I didn't actually think he would accept it but he did. I haven't talk to him because I am not sure what to ask or even if he would respond.

I have been coming and going on this site, I will admit, I wish I could post more then what I really am. I just been busy lately.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

August 25th, 2010, 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

DevilDoc wrote:
Yup he's the one! Ms. ELR was her name, and we would chat at the Detroitlions.com website. She was quite friendly, and it was too bad that her son got hurt, and didn't stick around. But our team was so bad at that time, there wasn't very many bright spots.

She was actually one of the first forum members here as well, great lady.

August 26th, 2010, 10:11 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2