View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 28th, 2014, 2:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Start/Sit Weekley Decisions 
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Post Re: Start/Sit Weekley Decisions
I'd go with Mike Sims-Walker and Jamal Charles myself, but atleast you have some decent options unlike wjb.

September 26th, 2010, 12:07 pm
slybri19 wrote:
I'd go with Mike Sims-Walker and Jamal Charles myself, but atleast you have some decent options unlike wjb.

Ha... Couldn't have been more wrong...

Manningham got me 7 and Spiller got me 15... Both on my bench. Taylor was garbage. I thought that he'd be the feature back too, esp. given that Marone and Faulk are gone, and he's the only one left, but they went with the young bucks. They tried to give Taylor carries, he just wasn't doing anything with them.

I'm waiting for Crabtree to have his break-out game. He will have it and I have a feeling that he'll be good after he has it. For w/e reason he is in the doghouse in SF. I don't know why... He plays with a ton of energy and fight, he catches the ball when they throw it to him, and he makes plays. He caught a ball last week and I thought he was going to take it to the house. I didn't get to see him this week, but they never target the kid.

September 26th, 2010, 5:34 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

Crabtree has the diva thing working against him. He skipped practices and gave attitude. Of course he's in the doghouse.

And Taylor left the game hurt, thats why he didn't do much today.

September 26th, 2010, 5:46 pm
njroar wrote:
Crabtree has the diva thing working against him. He skipped practices and gave attitude. Of course he's in the doghouse.

And Taylor left the game hurt, thats why he didn't do much today.

IMO Singeltary is shooting himself in the foot on that one. To the best of my knowledge Crabtree missed time during the preseason and prior, but he came into camp in shape and ready to play, and he's been a model citizen since. I think Singletary is taking it too far, and costing his team points and games by keeping Crabtree out.

Taylor did leave hurt, but he was stinking up the joint before he left. He had something like 16 yards on 6 carries.

September 26th, 2010, 8:05 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

I think you are going to see more of Crabtree now that they have a new D-Coordinator...im hopin anyways

September 28th, 2010, 10:57 am
RIP Killer

regularjoe12 wrote:
I think you are going to see more of Crabtree now that they have a new D-Coordinator...im hopin anyways

Crabtree did much better with the limited playbook last season, now that they have tried to open up the whole playbook he is struggling. Also, remember he is still basically a rookie for the first half of the season.

September 28th, 2010, 2:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pablo wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:

Crabtree did much better with the limited playbook last season, now that they have tried to open up the whole playbook he is struggling. Also, remember he is still basically a rookie for the first half of the season.
\

I disagree Pablo. He gets less targets than anyone on the team, and does more with those targets than most. V. Davis is perhaps the only receiver that they have that is better right now, and that is even debatable. He looks electric when they get the ball to him.

September 29th, 2010, 9:10 am
RIP Killer

wjb21ndtown wrote:
Pablo wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:

I disagree Pablo. He gets less targets than anyone on the team, and does more with those targets than most. V. Davis is perhaps the only receiver that they have that is better right now, and that is even debatable. He looks electric when they get the ball to him.

Not sure what we disagree on? I agree that when he gets the ball he looks good, it is getting the ball that is a problem. SF passing game looks terrible and he doesn't get targeted. I think part of the issue is lack of trust in his knowledge of the playbook. He will be better in the second half of the year if the QB play improves.

September 29th, 2010, 10:06 am
Profile WWW
Pablo wrote:
Not sure what we disagree on? I agree that when he gets the ball he looks good, it is getting the ball that is a problem. SF passing game looks terrible and he doesn't get targeted. I think part of the issue is lack of trust in his knowledge of the playbook. He will be better in the second half of the year if the QB play improves.

It sounded to me like you were saying that Crabtree can't handle the playbook or that it is somehow his fault that he's not getting targeted. He looks crisp on his routes to me, and I haven't seen him be out of position at all.

September 29th, 2010, 1:41 pm
Varsity Benchwarmer

Shaun Hill or Matt Schaub? Hill aient nothing special but Shaub's wr core is looking shaky!!!

October 7th, 2010, 10:43 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post fantasy question
would you start Pettigrew vs the Rams or
Dustin Keller vs the Vikes?

October 8th, 2010, 1:50 am
Mr. Irrelevant

Post Re: fantasy question
Woof. Do you get points for receptions?

October 8th, 2010, 9:38 am
RIP Killer

Post Re: fantasy question
Dustin Keller has been a stud this year, put him in your starting lineup and forget about it.

October 8th, 2010, 9:43 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

I'm starting Hill in two leagues... been putting up good fantasy numbers all year and this week against StL.... psshhhh... easy start.

October 8th, 2010, 9:56 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I'm definetely starting Best this week. He should have a big day

October 8th, 2010, 12:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next