View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 29th, 2014, 10:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Graphic Violence Keeper League 2010. Official Thread. 
QB Coach

Post Re: Graphic Violence Keeper League 2010. Official Thread.
I had a poor showing this week but I hope to bounce back with another W and keep atop my division. I hate that I own half your roster in other leagues so I'll be rooting for them and against them at the same time.

September 28th, 2010, 8:12 pm
QB Coach

This is gonna be a close game. Hopefully Brady and Forte don't do anything.

October 3rd, 2010, 8:34 pm
Veteran General Manager

I am absolutely cursed in this league this year.

For the 2nd time in 4 weeks,Stafford and now Vick, my starting QB gets knocked out in the 2nd quarter after not having done much before getting hurt.

Last time it happened, I had to start Campbell. And he got me a grand total of 6 stinking points.

I got 1 week so far of good points from a QB out of 4.

October 4th, 2010, 4:17 pm
QB Coach

Who knew that if I had started Orton instead of Schaub I would be tied right now instead of down 25. Come on ronnie and pats D.

October 4th, 2010, 10:31 pm
RIP Killer

I continue to hate this league as I can't believe I just continuously get screwed. Lost in the finals due to late game scratches in 2007 and 2008. Last year, didn't even make playoffs on scoring revision in last week despite being one of the highest scoring teams in the league (would have won the championship btw if I did make it in as teh #8 seed as I should have).

This year, same story. Highest scoring team in the league yet sit at the bottom of my division.

How does this happen year after year? And Richard thinks he is cursed?

October 5th, 2010, 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Varsity 1st Team

Pablo wrote:
I continue to hate this league as I can't believe I just continuously get screwed. Lost in the finals due to late game scratches in 2007 and 2008. Last year, didn't even make playoffs on scoring revision in last week despite being one of the highest scoring teams in the league (would have won the championship btw if I did make it in as teh #8 seed as I should have).

This year, same story. Highest scoring team in the league yet sit at the bottom of my division.

You just have to get a better defense :wink: . The Bushy Beavers are like the Colts, they put up big numbers but they can't stop others from having bigger games. We play this week, originally I was worried, but now I know my team should put up its best numbers even though most of my WR's are injured or on byes. Good luck, but not too much luck, against the MSE Inmates. I am guessing a 450 to 500 score in favor of Martha's team!

October 5th, 2010, 10:54 am
RIP Killer

K-Mart wrote:
Pablo wrote:

You just have to get a better defense :wink: . The Bushy Beavers are like the Colts, they put up big numbers but they can't stop others from having bigger games. We play this week, originally I was worried, but now I know my team should put up its best numbers even though most of my WR's are injured or on byes. Good luck, but not too much luck, against the MSE Inmates. I am guessing a 450 to 500 score in favor of Martha's team!

Can't disagree with anything you said. I have the Lions defense and everyone who goes up against me has a career day - I just don't understand how this happens 5 years in a row - crazy.

We play each other in both LB leagues this weekend - I expect nothing but your best...

October 5th, 2010, 11:15 am
Profile WWW
Veteran General Manager

You can all thank me now. I have single handedly guaranteed a Lions victory this week. I picked up Sam Bradford in this league.

So, par for the course, will either have him get injured in the 2nd quarter, or have a modest game this week, and then get injured in the 2nd quarter next week.

October 5th, 2010, 2:26 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

Big matchup this week between Sly and I... On one side you have the Sluts who are prone to heavy swings in performance from one week to the next (thats what you get for naming them the sluts), but on the other side you have the steady and consistent Peel, who have scored at least 362 pts every week this year... You know what you're going to get from the Peel, but which Slut is going to show up?

October 6th, 2010, 9:32 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Murtyle, I seem to do great in odd numbered weeks, yet only average in even numbered weeks. Guess what week 5 is? :D

October 7th, 2010, 7:46 pm
Mr. Irrelevant

Well Sly after the 9ers finally decided to get Davis involved in the second half, I was able to stretch my lead out to 60 pts... Your fate rests in Favre's ability to get 61 pts tomorrow (I hold the tie breaker w/ bench pts)... Moss better make a big impact...

Edit: after stat adjustments my lead has shrank to 46 which makes tonight that much more intersting.

October 10th, 2010, 11:47 pm
RIP Killer

It's so lonely at the top, especially when the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th and 6th place teams all lose - wow!

Have I clinched a playoff spot yet?

October 12th, 2010, 12:27 am
Profile WWW
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Week 1 of the playoffs are here and I've gotten off to a good start against C02. I started Vincent Jackson for the first time on a hunch and it paid off with over 100 yards and 3 TDs. Hopefully, the rest of my Sluts will show up this week since they all apparently decided to sit last week out.

December 19th, 2010, 10:06 am
RIP Killer

I've got Frank Gore out, Dallas Clark out, and now Aaron Rodgers - ugh!

December 19th, 2010, 10:09 am
Profile WWW
QB Coach

Man I forgot to submit my lineup. I made 2 changes ( Knox in for Gaffney and Ronnie Brown in for Fred Jackson) but I never hit submit and left it open in a tab. I checked back on it and saw my error but it was already 1:02. D'oh! Hopefully it wont cost me the game.

December 19th, 2010, 5:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next