View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 1st, 2014, 11:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Moss Waived? - Claimed by Titans 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Moss Waived?
Blueskies wrote:
You have to assume he remains somewhat farmiliar with Linehan's offense...

Do your thing, Mayhew.

I think the Linehan connection is the biggest reason we might go after him. Contrary to popular belief, I don't think Mayhew wheels and deals if he doesn't think it's going to improve the team in some way.

November 1st, 2010, 5:09 pm
RIP Killer

No way he knocks BJ out of our top 3 WRs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you imagine jump balls to CJ, Moss and Pett?

November 1st, 2010, 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Lol... that'd be sick. Anyone have the wavier wire list?

Looks like Bills get shot #1, but with the TO fiasco I think they'll be hands off.

http://www.nesn.com/2010/11/nfl-waiver- ... agent.html

November 1st, 2010, 6:18 pm
RIP Killer

Found it:

http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=l ... c&colSel=5

Looks like there are 7 teams ahead of us (My guess on interest on his 6.5 Million Salary):

Buffalo Bills - NO
Carolina Panthers - NO
Dallas Cowboy - YES
Denver Broncos - NO
San Francisco 49ers - YES
Cincinnati Bengals - NO (TO, Ocho, Moss? Three baddest boys in the NFL... I don't think so)
Cleveland Browns - YES

I don't think we get him even if we want to. (note alphabetical order, a number of teams are 2-6 as well, Vikings are #9, not sure if they are interested ;) )

November 1st, 2010, 6:22 pm
QB Coach

steensn wrote:
Found it:

http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=l ... c&colSel=5

Looks like there are 7 teams ahead of us (My guess on interest on his 6.5 Million Salary):

Buffalo Bills - NO
Carolina Panthers - NO
Dallas Cowboy - YES
Denver Broncos - NO
San Francisco 49ers - YES
Cincinnati Bengals - NO (TO, Ocho, Moss? Three baddest boys in the NFL... I don't think so)
Cleveland Browns - YES

I don't think we get him even if we want to. (note alphabetical order, a number of teams are 2-6 as well, Vikings are #9, not sure if they are interested ;) )

Something weird is going on with this. Supposedly the official NFL waiver list was released and Moss's name wasn't on it. Also, supposedly Moss himself hasn't been officially told he's released. Here's my theory:

Brad Childress knows he's going to be fired. Plus he's pissed at Moss for giving up on a play that should have been an easy TD (the PI call), and for his post-game comments. So, he told the team that Moss was released without getting approval from the Vikes organization. The team owner is going to override Childress, keeping Moss on the team. Then he'll fire Childress, who can then claim he was fired for this specific incident, and not because he's a terrible coach.

Pure speculation and not at all rooted in any amount of truth. Just my opinion of a guy who is clearly a bad coach, in way over his head, making bad decision after bad decision.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

November 1st, 2010, 6:46 pm
RIP Killer

Interesting points though

November 1st, 2010, 7:54 pm
QB Coach

Here we go with a few more details. Childress is as good as gone.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/01/reports-brad-childress-acted-alone-on-moss-has-lost-the-locker-room

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

November 1st, 2010, 8:42 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Wasn't McDaniels the OC in New England during the 16-0 season? Doesn't he do everything Bellichick does a step late (ala Marinelli and Dungy)?

November 1st, 2010, 8:56 pm
Stadium Announcer

Post Moss claimed off waivers
Adam Schefter reported that the Tennessee Titans. I for one am glad that we didn't claim him. Sure he may have all the talent in the world, when he tries... if he tries, or as i like to put it Randy Moss has a million dollar body with a ten cent head. We don't need a player like that, especially with a lot of young guys who are continuing to contribute.

November 3rd, 2010, 4:40 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: Moss claimed off waivers
I can understand why one would not take him... but man would it be cool.

November 3rd, 2010, 4:43 pm
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Post Re: Moss Waived? - Claimed by Titans
Well time to stop worrying about it and start thinking of a win against Jets.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

November 3rd, 2010, 5:03 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Just an idea... it doesn't matter what we worry about because we are just fans ;)

November 3rd, 2010, 5:12 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

steensn wrote:
Just an idea... it doesn't matter what we worry about because we are just fans ;)

well maybe you are....Mayhew has nme on speed dial. he's always askin about what tallent is out there. Guess my fantasy football prowess has been getting attention! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

November 9th, 2010, 2:34 pm
Modmin Dude

regularjoe12 wrote:
steensn wrote:

well maybe you are....Mayhew has nme on speed dial. he's always askin about what tallent is out there. Guess my fantasy football prowess has been getting attention! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey bro, its puff, puff, PASS dude! WTH!?!?! Pass that over man!
:smoke: hat36.gif :lol:

November 9th, 2010, 3:03 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

TheRealWags wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
steensn wrote:

Hey bro, its puff, puff, PASS dude! WTH!?!?! Pass that over man!
:smoke: hat36.gif :lol:

oh my bad...I thought from yer previous posts and yer pic that you had yer share... "EEERE" (passes on da left hand side) :mrgreen:

November 11th, 2010, 11:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next