View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 9:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Proposed Trades: Accept or Reject? 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Proposed Trades: Accept or Reject?
You just said you THINK he has more upside and I agree. But you say it "for sure," but in reality you are saying "more likely than." That is all I am saying. Roy has a more SAFE chance of doing better, same system, 5 TD's and some pretty good games this year. Moss has had about the same...

November 4th, 2010, 6:20 pm
RIP Killer

steensn wrote:
You just said you THINK he has more upside and I agree. But you say it "for sure," but in reality you are saying "more likely than." That is all I am saying. Roy has a more SAFE chance of doing better, same system, 5 TD's and some pretty good games this year. Moss has had about the same...

I know for sure he has more upside, doesn't mean it will happen. Keep on spinning it anyway you want.

November 4th, 2010, 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Not spinning, I just think that in FF you HAVE to take chances. You invest in players that might give you a huge upside if there are only so-so players in FA. Sometimes you trade if you think the situation may have better pay off. Some people are annoyed with Roy because of his past here, but hey, he's had a great year here. Is he on the level of Moss, not even close, but who has a better situation? I think one can say Roy has a better situation, less risk, while Moss has higher payoff.

November 4th, 2010, 6:59 pm
RIP Killer

Personally, I think Moss has a bigger upside. Both his QBs throw a nice deep ball and he's got one of the best RBs in the game in the backfield.

Dallas has an OL that is going to get their backup QB killed, a backup QB who is average at best, and a bunch of RBs who can't seem to get anything going. Also, Roy's fighting with a league-wide top 10 wideout, a top 5 league-wide TE, and the potential OROTY.

November 4th, 2010, 7:58 pm
RIP Killer

FYI, trade deadline is today Billy, if you want to trade... today is your last chance. If not... it's gone.

November 5th, 2010, 11:56 am
RIP Killer

Anyone need a TE, I've got 2 really good ones...

November 5th, 2010, 12:15 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Anyone see that Roy's officially lost his mind???

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/11/05/playoff ... _headlines

November 5th, 2010, 1:32 pm
RIP Killer

conversion02 wrote:
Anyone see that Roy's officially lost his mind???

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/11/05/playoff ... _headlines

He can get in line with those who said the Lions can do the same thing, on this board!

November 5th, 2010, 1:39 pm
Hall of Fame Player

steensn wrote:
FYI, trade deadline is today Billy, if you want to trade... today is your last chance. If not... it's gone.

I have to go with the Moss has more to offer crowd. Sorry Steensn.

November 5th, 2010, 3:14 pm
RIP Killer

He for sure has a larger upside if he hits it, but I still say Roy will more likely put up ok numbers. Or they both could suck

November 5th, 2010, 3:32 pm
RIP Killer

Cheville SS... I sent you a killer trade...

November 5th, 2010, 4:14 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

Anyone want Kitna?

As for Roy and the playoff talk... Detroit has a chance, Cowboys don't. That OL is such poop. The hapless Jaguars put up 30+ on them. If they faced the bills 9 weeks in a row, they wouldn't make the playoffs.

November 5th, 2010, 5:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2