View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 18th, 2014, 9:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Home Button 
QB Coach

Post Home Button
I have noticed this several times during my trips to the Forum, and I've searched several times with no luck. If I want to return to the Lionbacker front page, where is the HOME button? As it currently is, I have to leave the site altogether, and the come back. It's highly inconvenient, and I was wondering if there is such an animal and I've missed it. Thanks for the help!

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

November 12th, 2010, 11:24 am
RIP Killer

Post Re: Home Button
DevilDoc wrote:
I have noticed this several times during my trips to the Forum, and I've searched several times with no luck. If I want to return to the Lionbacker front page, where is the HOME button? As it currently is, I have to leave the site altogether, and the come back. It's highly inconvenient, and I was wondering if there is such an animal and I've missed it. Thanks for the help!

There was a home button before we upgraded the forum, I'll see what we can do to get one back...

November 12th, 2010, 12:32 pm
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

DevilDoc wrote:

DD,

Stand up straight. And click your heels together 3 times. And Repeat 3 times, " There's no place like Home."

LOL.

November 12th, 2010, 1:59 pm
QB Coach

Billy,

I tried but these barnacles that I have growing on my toes prevent me from putting on the slippers. Besided, I believe you have better legs for the dress, maybe a french maid skirt or something.... I'm sure Sly would love to get pix of that!!! :P

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

November 12th, 2010, 4:58 pm
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

No, I wouldn't.

November 13th, 2010, 12:27 pm
QB Coach

LOL!!! That's funny, even Sly couldn't handle a picture of you in fishnets.

November 13th, 2010, 9:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]