View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 23rd, 2014, 8:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 It's that week.... THE GAME 
RIP Killer

Post It's that week.... THE GAME
True, it has lost some of it's luster with the RR era... but still best rivalry of all time

Lets the jokes begin!

Quote:
A family from Michigan was shopping for some clothing to wear to the Ohio State -*ichigan game. The little boy found an Ohio State tee-shirt and he told his sister that he wanted to become a Buckeye, and that was the shirt he was going to buy. The sister yelled" No way!" and clapped the boy upside of his head. She Said "You better tell Mom!"

The boy went to see his mom, and again he said that he wanted to become a Buckeye and buy the Ohio State tee-shirt. The mother said "We root for *ichigan! There is no way you're going to buy that thing!", and she clapped the boy upside of his head. She then told the boy "Go tell your Father!"

The boy found his dad. He told his dad that he wanted to become a Buckeye and buy the Ohio State tee-shirt. The boy's dad couldn't believe it, and he scolded the boy saying " No son of mine is going to root for Ohio State!" The dad then clapped the poor kid upside his head for the third time.

Needless to say, The boy didn't get to buy his Ohio State tee-shirt.

After shopping, the *ichigan family was driving home. The dad asked the boy "Son, did you learn anything today?" The boy said " Yes Dad. I really did." The boys father asked "What was it you learned son?" The boy told his dad "I've been a Buckeye for less then an hour, and I already hate you *ichigan son of a b i t c h e s!"

November 22nd, 2010, 9:15 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: It's that week.... THE GAME
Quote:
BREAKING NEWS!!

After hearing reports that a U.S. Drone Spy plane crashed in a cemetery this morning in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Ann Arbor officials quickly jumped at the chance to impress the rest of the country by arriving on the scene in full force to search for survivors. Reports say that they have been continuously uncovering buried bodies all day long. All of the bodies that were found today were said to be already badly decomposed. We just received word that they are likely to continue throughout the night with the search for any survivors of this mornings plane crash.

Stay Tuned for more information.

November 22nd, 2010, 9:16 pm
RIP Killer

Best one ever... and sadly true sometimes:

Quote:
I heard they were going to cancel "The Game" this weekend!

I guess the problem is, Michigan can't get past Toledo!!

November 22nd, 2010, 9:17 pm
RIP Killer

Quote:
Late one night along the Ohio-Michigan border, two Cars Crashed into each other. Both cars were totaled. One of the cars was driven by an Ohio State Buckeye fan the other by a Michigan Wolverine fan.

The two men climbed out of their vehicles unhurt and unscathed. Then they noticed each other’s school regalia. The Buckeye Said to the Wolverine “Thank God we are alive. We could have been killed!” The Wolverine thankful to be unhurt joined in and said, “Praise god!”
As the two men got their bearings, the Buckeye said to the Wolverine, “I know our schools are ancient rivals. I know we are supposed to hate each other, but under the circumstances, we should make peace and be friends. After all, Life is too short.” The Wolverine agreed, and the Buckeye suggested they have a drink to seal their newfound friendship. The startled Wolverine felt this was appropriate and agreed again. The Buckeye searched around and pulled a bottle of Jack Daniels out of the trunk of his demolished car. Handing the bottle to the Wolverine the Buckeye said “To Michigan!” The wolverine quickly downed half of the bottle, and offered the bottle back to the Buckeye the wolverine saying “To Ohio State!”

The Buckeye said, “No thanks, the sheriff will be here any minute.”

November 22nd, 2010, 9:18 pm
RIP Killer

Quote:
One day in Ann Arbor a guy was sitting in a local bar with his cat sitting on the bar. The bar tender was a little shocked when he first saw the furry pet sitting on his bar and asked the guy why he had a cat in the bar. The guy stated, "Just wait till the game starts and you'll see." So the bar tender waited until the Wolverine/Badger game started to again ask, "So tell me why the cat is here." The UM fan replied, "Just wait until we score." So they waited...and waited. When the beginning of the 3rd quarter had come UM had yet to score while losing 24-0, and the bar tender said; "Alright; the cat needs to go." Just then Darryl Stonum catches a 24 yd TD pass from Denard Robinson, and the cat starts to go bezerk. The cat does flips and kart-wheels all while meowing the UM fight song. The bar tender is shocked. He then says, "Wow, that was really worth the wait", and slides the man a free beer on the house. Two minutes later Robinson rushes for a score, and the cat goes off again. It's flipping around and putting on a show for the UM fans in the bar. Everyone is cheering when one of the fans asks, "So if the cat gets this excited over a touchdown, what does it do when UM wins?" The man turned and replied, "I don't know, I've only had him for 5 years."

November 22nd, 2010, 9:20 pm
RIP Killer

Quote:
A farmer outside of Ann Arbor was working his cattle one day when he heard faint music coming from nearby. After hunting about for a time, he discovered the sound was loudest near one particular calf, and was even louder near the calf's tail. Putting his head close to the calf's hind end, he heard the University of Michigan's fight song

Amazed, he put the calf in the truck and drove the animal to a the local vet. When the vet asked him what was going on, the farmer told him. The vet wen t around behind the calf and gave a listen. He casually agreed he heard the University of Michigan's fight song but didn't seem particularly excited.

"Man, this is unbelievable! How can you stand there and not be amazed?" the farmer asked. The vet, a third generation Ohio State University graduate, said, "Hell, Bud, I'm a Buckeye and I've been listening to @ssholes sing that song my whole life."

November 22nd, 2010, 9:22 pm
RIP Killer

Quote:
Jim tressel is currently under tax investigation for unpaid taxes and fees on the big house he owns in Ann Arbor

November 22nd, 2010, 9:23 pm
RIP Killer

Quote:
Before the big game, RichRod was worried about how his season was going so walks up to coach Tress.

"Coach - I've got to ask you: how come your team is doing better than mine?"

"Ah, - the secret is intelligence. I only recruit intelligent players."

"Intelligent?" This was definitely a bold and original approach. "Coach, how can you tell before you recruit them? They all seem the same to me."

"I'll show you. Hey Terrelle - who's your mother's brother's nephew?". Quick as a flash he said 'That's me coach'......"See coach, intelligence!"

RichRod walked back to his sidelines deep in thought. He wondered how his squad would perform if he tested them. As he watched training, on impulse he called Tate Forcier over.

"Tate, I have a test for you."

"Yes boss?"

"Name your mother's brother's nephew."

A look of bewildered panic filled poor Tater's eyes, and he started sweating.

"Uh - can I think about it, coach?"

Tate made a beeline for his old buddy Justin Boren.

"JB - you've got to help me. Coach just asked me a weird question. Name your mother's brother's nephew."

"You fool", said Boren. "That's easy: Justin Boren."

Relief filled Tater's soul. He immediately ran to coach Rodriquez: "I know the answer to the test! "

"Well, what is it?"

"It's . . . Justin Boren."

"Oh for the love of God. You stupid ignorant idiot. That's not the answer. Your mother's brother's nephew is Terrelle Pryor"

November 22nd, 2010, 9:24 pm
RIP Killer

Quote:
A psychologist invented a machine to increase people's IQ. Once hooked up The machine increased the subject's IQ to 300 than counted back down to the desired level then the Psychologist turned it off. The procedure was irreversible.

The psychologist tried it on his wife. The machine went to 300 and counted back. The psychologist stopped it at 190. Right away his wife started explaining Einstein's theory of relativity.

Happy with the results, The psychologist tried the machine on his son. This time he turned the machine off at 160. Immediately the boy began solving advanced calculus problems.

Next the psychologist hooked the machine up to his brother in law, Bill. Just as the machine was turned on the phone rang. The psychologist answered. It was a telemarketer. When the psychologist finally got off the phone, he remembered bill and hurried back to turn off the machine. When he got there the machine was counting down 14...13...12... The psychologist slammed the off button and said " My God! Bill say something!" Bill opened his eyes and said "Go Blue!"

November 22nd, 2010, 9:25 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Please destroy us so we can say goodbye to RR once and for all.

November 22nd, 2010, 9:30 pm
RIP Killer

I figured Sly would be the first to say that! I bet worst case is you get a new Def C...

November 22nd, 2010, 9:32 pm
RIP Killer

steens - congratulations, you've got the most responses to your own post, ever.

November 22nd, 2010, 10:23 pm
RIP Killer

I believe I have posted on my own threads more than anyone else ;) Generally, only I care about what I have to say!

November 23rd, 2010, 1:18 am
RIP Killer

Quote:
It's that week.... THE GAME

Sure is, Michigan State vs. Penn State....

GO SPARTANS!

November 23rd, 2010, 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

steensn wrote:
I figured Sly would be the first to say that! I bet worst case is you get a new Def C...

I'm kinda predictable, huh? All I want for Christmas is a new Michigan head coach.

November 23rd, 2010, 9:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next