View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 25th, 2014, 2:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 It's that week.... THE GAME 
Post Re: It's that week.... THE GAME
Pablo wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
They actually came down to the Iowa game... but no one wants to blame themselves...

OK, guess for the other one-loss teams they don't have themselves to blame in that case - just MSU? BTW - no response to my comments about Wisc dominating MSU in the other thread???

Every NCAA team controls their own destiny. Including the other one loss teams. There should have been an outright Big 10 Championship, and I think it is ridiculous that there's a 3rd place team running around calling themselves a "Champion" right now. My personal opinion is that the team doing so is MSU, and that's no based on any "homerism." I can't stand OSU. I despise OSU, and I would root for MSU any day over MSU. That said, IMO OSU and Wisky are both both better than Michigan State.

I need to find good info on the game. I did watch part of it (probably most of it), but I don't remember where I was, or who I was with... I may have been at the PSU/U of M game in Happy Vally... was that the same week? I actually spent a couple of minutes googling the game, but I got crappy info... If you type MSU vs Wisconsin football or something like that in Google, one of the games is so old that it talks about Keyshaun...

Don't worry Pablo... I'm not ignoring you... I just haven't found good info yet!

November 30th, 2010, 4:03 pm
RIP Killer

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=302750127

November 30th, 2010, 4:08 pm
Thanks Convo!

I was watching the U of M v Indiana game primarily. It seemed that every time I turned on the Spartans the were throwing an interception or giving up a score. They needed a punt return TD, a fake punt, and they needed to convert 3 4th downs, one in the final minute, to close the game. Gutsy calls, no doubt, but there's some luck to them, and I don't think that MSU gets those first downs, converts the fake punt, or wins that game if its played in Madison. I felt like Wisconsin outplayed MSU, but MSU, again, won on quirky plays.

November 30th, 2010, 4:43 pm
RIP Killer

December 1st, 2010, 4:14 pm
Veteran General Manager

steensn wrote:

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO miss John Cooper. LOL.

December 1st, 2010, 5:15 pm
RIP Killer

Arizona lost... so they should be out of the top 25... that means Stanford beat no ranked teams...

December 3rd, 2010, 11:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5