View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 17th, 2014, 9:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Any MMA fans? 
QB Coach

Post Any MMA fans?
Anyone here a fan of MMA? I love watching it. Just watched the GSP vs. Koscheck fight and I'm amazed how GSP seems to dominate everyone he faces. I don't know who else they'll put up against him, but then again, I thought the same thing about BJ Penn and he lost twice to Edgar.

Anyway, hopefully there are some other MMA fans here.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

December 12th, 2010, 1:46 am
5th Round Pick - Traded

Post Re: Any MMA fans?
GSP is the cream of the crop in MMA and a true professional. He shows up for interviews in a suit! When his time comes, he will be like every other champ that dominated for a long time......like he fell off a cliff! It happened to Arlovski, Chuck, Tim Silvia, Rich Franklin and the list goes on. I'm going to enjoy watching him dominate fighters at their own game until it's over. He's a great champ.

By the way, I've been an MMA fan since UFC 1. Something like 1992 or 1993?

December 30th, 2010, 11:10 pm
SPAMWHORE

GSP also dominated Koscheck in their rematch a few weeks ago, GSP is a consummate
professional who has won over many fans with his amazing fighting skills in the octagon
and his modest personality.

January 12th, 2011, 10:41 pm
RIP Killer

I am an MMA fan. I think GSP is a phenomenal talent, and well deserves the accolades he gets. Unlike Anderson Silva, GSP fights the fight and doesn't look to bore his opponent to death.

I am not an ardent fan...I don't order the PPVs, and I don't keep myself glued to the TV anytime Spike is showing the UFC. But every once in a while I'll get the urge to watch.

But I am, however, a big fan of "Bully Beatdown".

March 25th, 2011, 8:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]