View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 22nd, 2014, 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 KG to MoTown? 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post KG to MoTown?
Reports say the Timber Wolves and Pistons have discussed a trade between KG, Ben Wallace, and Rasheed Wallace... I think KG is the best player in the NBA today, but personally I would not want to give up Ben. If we don't have to give up Ben, Chauncey, Rip or Tayshaun I'm perfectly fine with the trade...

Link: http://torontosun.com/Sports/Columnists ... 60089.html

Michael Huff for DROY

August 5th, 2005, 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

I wouldn't trade Ben AND Sheed for KG. Garnett is bad rectum, but to lose Ben? There's a reason he was Defensive Player of the year. Nobody on the Pistons roster could take Ben or Sheed's place. Dice could take over for Sheed, if he holds up physically. But then again, Sheed and Dice seem to split time because Sheed is an idiot and can't stay on the floor. Can Garnett be better here (with this group of players) than Ben?

I guess after ranting...I'm torn. I guess I wouldn't want to lose Ben because I just bought a BW jersey... :x

August 5th, 2005, 1:34 pm
Site Admin

wow just wow. I don't know how to react :?

August 5th, 2005, 1:54 pm
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

I'm sure the only reason this rumor got started is because Flip is now our coach. With that being said, would I make this trade? NO! Dumars has built this team around selfless players who don't have egos and play well as a TEAM. There is no reason to break that cohesiveness that we have as a unit. This team we have in place has been to the past 2 finals and came within minutes of winning both. Also add in the fact that Garnett would eat up a very large portion of our payroll and states they also want 2 first round picks! I like Garnett, but not at that price.

Tim

August 5th, 2005, 1:58 pm
Heisman Winner

They where talking about this on Live 97.1 Parker and the Man the other day and Mark Wilson said emphatically that this a just a bad rumor and there is no truth to this at all.

August 5th, 2005, 3:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]