View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 16th, 2014, 3:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Andrew Luck 
Position Coach

Post Re: Andrew Luck
kdsberman wrote:
I know Stafford has been hurt, which sucks, but why are we giving up on him???

I think thats just the frustration talking

October 16th, 2010, 2:24 am
Walk On

I live in Cali and watch Andrew Luck every week during the season. This kid is like Peyton Manning mixed with Michael Vick. I watched a game against Purdue earlier in the season and not only does he have cannon arm and accurate, he ran seventy yards running over defenders in the process for a touchdown. He's a pocket passer first, but few knows he can come out the pocket and run with 4.55 speed. It was incredible. We can only pray he'll stay another season in school and we continue to suck and draft him next year. If not I'll be following him as a fan to the next team, unless it's Buffalo.

Draft the BLACK MAMBA!! Ducks #6

December 21st, 2010, 1:13 am
Player of the Year - Defense

He'll be going to Carolina.

December 21st, 2010, 2:58 am
Div 1 - Starter

i dont think carolina will draft him. they just drafted 2 qbs that i believe they will probably take a chance on. i think he goes to cinci

December 21st, 2010, 3:01 am
Player of the Year - Defense

Fox will be gone, and the new regime will want their guy. Moore was drafted late and Clausen wasn't a first rounder either. He might make a squad somewhere, but not in Carolina. You don't pass up Luck, especially since they have a running game to give him support.

December 21st, 2010, 3:05 am
Div 1 - Starter

njroar wrote:
Fox will be gone, and the new regime will want their guy. Moore was drafted late and Clausen wasn't a first rounder either. He might make a squad somewhere, but not in Carolina. You don't pass up Luck, especially since they have a running game to give him support.

moore isnt a rookie, i was talking about jimmie clausen which was a 2nd rd, and tony pike which was a 6th rd

December 21st, 2010, 3:21 am
Pro Bowl Player

As was said, if Fox is gone, the fact that they used a second rounder on Clausen won't mean anything. Further, Clausen has just been terrible this year, and Andrew Luck is considered a great QB prospect. You also have to factor in the money concerns with the number 1 pick and so on. The chances of them taking Luck have to be about 90%.

December 21st, 2010, 8:42 am
Team MVP

Mufasa wrote:
I live in Cali and watch Andrew Luck every week during the season. This kid is like Peyton Manning mixed with Michael Dawg Killa. I watched a game against Purdue earlier in the season and not only does he have cannon arm and accurate, he ran seventy yards running over defenders in the process for a touchdown. He's a pocket passer first, but few knows he can come out the pocket and run with 4.55 speed. It was incredible. We can only pray he'll stay another season in school and we continue to suck and draft him next year. If not I'll be following him as a fan to the next team, unless it's Buffalo.

Wow, what a fan you are. You WANT the Lions to suck so we can draft a QB? Stafford IS our franchise quarterback. There will be no Andrew Luck on this team, nor do we need him.
If Luck can play LB and CB, then maybe id consider him.. C'mon, Man!

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

December 21st, 2010, 11:14 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Point is still the same. New Regime, New Leading Man.

Carolina will draft Luck. If somehow in just 3 months of offseasont he new guys are convinced clausen, moore or pike is the future, they will trade the pick to someone who wants Luck. Either way, Luck goes #1 unless he doesnt go into the draft.

December 21st, 2010, 3:21 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

vankman79 wrote:
njroar wrote:

moore isnt a rookie, i was talking about jimmie clausen which was a 2nd rd, and tony pike which was a 6th rd

Technically Carolina drafted three QBs last year if you include Armanti Edwards! Regardless, if Luck declares for the draft, I expect him to be the #1 overall pick.

December 21st, 2010, 3:54 pm
Walk On

kdsberman wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
I live in Cali and watch Andrew Luck every week during the season. This kid is like Peyton Manning mixed with Michael Dawg Killa. I watched a game against Purdue earlier in the season and not only does he have cannon arm and accurate, he ran seventy yards running over defenders in the process for a touchdown. He's a pocket passer first, but few knows he can come out the pocket and run with 4.55 speed. It was incredible. We can only pray he'll stay another season in school and we continue to suck and draft him next year. If not I'll be following him as a fan to the next team, unless it's Buffalo.

Wow, what a fan you are. You WANT the Lions to suck so we can draft a QB? Stafford IS our franchise quarterback. There will be no Andrew Luck on this team, nor do we need him.

Yeah if Stafford can stay healthy, he's our QB. But let him pull another Charles Rogers injury type year and we end up at the top of the draft and you'll be singing another tune.

Draft the BLACK MAMBA!! Ducks #6

December 21st, 2010, 8:44 pm
Div 1 - Starter

i got a ryan leaf feeling ha ha

December 22nd, 2010, 4:55 am
Team MVP

Mufasa wrote:
kdsberman wrote:
Mufasa wrote:

Yeah if Stafford can stay healthy, he's our QB. But let him pull another Charles Rogers injury type year and we end up at the top of the draft and you'll be singing another tune.

Ya, maybe if that were to happen. But DEFINETELY not right now.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

December 22nd, 2010, 4:27 pm
Modmin Dude

Anyone else think Luck may just stay in school? especially considering that no one knows if there will be NFL football next year, and even if there is, how long will the season be???

Joe Fauria, MVP!

December 22nd, 2010, 5:03 pm
Div 1 - Starter

no i dont think so, he will figure out if he goes this year he wont end up in detroit. if he waits till next year there is always a chance staffords career is over and detroit is picking first. he will declare. ha ha

December 22nd, 2010, 5:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next