View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 7:54 am



Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ryan's Wife a Foot Fetishist? 
Author Message
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell
User avatar

Joined: August 7th, 2004, 4:47 am
Posts: 10943
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Post Re: Ryan's Wife a Foot Fetishist?
As the resident perv of the board, I see nothing wrong with this. Personally, I never understood the whole foot fetish thing, but whatever gets you off, huh? If Rex wants to suck on his wife's toes or get a footjob, so what? With that said, posting it on You Tube probably wasn't the smartest thing to do.

_________________
Image


December 23rd, 2010, 12:53 am
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12141
Post Re: Ryan's Wife a Foot Fetishist?
thelomasbrowns wrote:
You're a successful defensive coordinator with head coaching aspirations, and you let your wife upload foot fetish videos to youtube? And you participate in some of them? Sorry, ain't a private matter if you upload it to youtube.

All that said, I think Rex is awesome. This season's Hard Knocks is one of my favorite TV moments ever.

What? Have we time-warped back to the roaring 20s??? I'm pretty sure his (and anyone else's) wife can do whatever they want.

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


December 23rd, 2010, 9:13 am
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12141
Post Re: Ryan's Wife a Foot Fetishist?
steensn wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
I think perhaps the real question here is, "Who cares?" This doesn't effect his job or the Jets in anyway. There weren't any laws broken, so again Who Cares? This isn't a big deal and IMO it's not even embarrassing. I think we're all adults here and know that there are, as the saying goes, "Different strokes for different folks".

So basically its a Nothing to see here, move along type situation IMO.


Why is he embarrassed then?

Who says he is? Just because he may be saying it, doesn't make it true, does it? Could all just be a ploy to sweep it under the rug.
IF he were smart, he would just deflect all questioning about it and say something to the effect of "Our focus is on winning a Super Bowl, everything else is secondary and will not be discussed."

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


December 23rd, 2010, 9:14 am
Profile
Modmin Dude
User avatar

Joined: December 31st, 2004, 9:55 am
Posts: 12141
Post Re: Ryan's Wife a Foot Fetishist?
regularjoe12 wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
I think perhaps the real question here is, "Who cares?" This doesn't effect his job or the Jets in anyway. There weren't any laws broken, so again Who Cares? This isn't a big deal and IMO it's not even embarrassing. I think we're all adults here and know that there are, as the saying goes, "Different strokes for different folks".

So basically its a Nothing to see here, move along type situation IMO.



Sorry I couldn't pass up on the "diferent strokes" on a foot fetish thread. Just too awsome to let go!

:shock: :lol:

_________________
Quote:
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right....


December 23rd, 2010, 9:15 am
Profile
Rookie Player of the Year
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2311
Post Re: Ryan's Wife a Foot Fetishist?
TheRealWags wrote:
thelomasbrowns wrote:
You're a successful defensive coordinator with head coaching aspirations, and you let your wife upload foot fetish videos to youtube? And you participate in some of them? Sorry, ain't a private matter if you upload it to youtube.

All that said, I think Rex is awesome. This season's Hard Knocks is one of my favorite TV moments ever.

What? Have we time-warped back to the roaring 20s??? I'm pretty sure his (and anyone else's) wife can do whatever they want.


Ok, phrased it wrong. Meant to say that he was in on it the whole time. Doesn't seem very smart in this media-saturated age.

Now let's go eat a goddamn sock. :D

_________________
Driver of the Jim Caldwell bandwagon. Climb aboard.


December 23rd, 2010, 11:13 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post Re: Ryan's Wife a Foot Fetishist?
TheRealWags wrote:
steensn wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
I think perhaps the real question here is, "Who cares?" This doesn't effect his job or the Jets in anyway. There weren't any laws broken, so again Who Cares? This isn't a big deal and IMO it's not even embarrassing. I think we're all adults here and know that there are, as the saying goes, "Different strokes for different folks".

So basically its a Nothing to see here, move along type situation IMO.


Why is he embarrassed then?

Who says he is? Just because he may be saying it, doesn't make it true, does it? Could all just be a ploy to sweep it under the rug.
IF he were smart, he would just deflect all questioning about it and say something to the effect of "Our focus is on winning a Super Bowl, everything else is secondary and will not be discussed."


Could be, just saying...

In the end it is their personal matter, problem is they made it public for all to see. It's like running around naked outside saying "don't look at me." If they wanted it private, you keep it private. If they don't care, then maybe they like this?

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


December 23rd, 2010, 11:16 am
Profile
Color Commentator - John Madden
User avatar

Joined: January 19th, 2007, 3:21 am
Posts: 1919
Location: A2
Post Re: Ryan's Wife a Foot Fetishist?
I don't understand what the big deal is. His sexual proclivities with his wife are none of my business, and the fact that some people are taking this as a "Rex has lost control" moment, worthy of firing, is ridiculous. Should he have been smarter about letting this get to the public, sure, but at this point, the only 2 things he can do is ignore it like the non-story that it is, or own it, and let the vultures peck away at him.

_________________
Forward down the field!


December 23rd, 2010, 8:42 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: April 5th, 2007, 5:51 pm
Posts: 2284
Post Re: Ryan's Wife a Foot Fetishist?
I completely agree with you.

That said, the reason it is a big deal.. is because its NY and their media is brutal. Lose a few games, or another like the patriots game (esp if its a playoff blowout) , and youll get some asshat asking questions like "Maybe if you werent more worried about your wifes holes getting filled" or something as absurd, it will still become a distraction. Only because media generally sucks now and its NY.

Personally, more power to him. Although I don't like fett/get the foot fetish, ive got a few of my own Im sure others would think are weird.


December 24th, 2010, 5:25 am
Profile ICQ WWW
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: June 26th, 2006, 1:03 pm
Posts: 13429
Post Re: Ryan's Wife a Foot Fetishist?
This should have nothing to do with his job, but if this a private deal and you want it private... don't post it all over the internet. So if they didn't want it out, dont make it public.

_________________
regularjoe12 - "You are crackin me up! really! HILARIOUS um let me quote some intellgent people in this coneversation: Steensn:"


December 24th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.