View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 1st, 2014, 1:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 DR is a Special Player 
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: DR is a Special Player
steensn wrote:
Robinson doesn't fit his mold. I think RR can get the most out of him, that is his specialty.

DRob would make a great HB and bring the HB option pass to the table on any running play. We would have 2 QB's on the field at all times. That would shred some defenses.

November 30th, 2010, 11:37 am
BillySims wrote:
steensn wrote:
Robinson doesn't fit his mold. I think RR can get the most out of him, that is his specialty.

DRob would make a great HB and bring the HB option pass to the table on any running play. We would have 2 QB's on the field at all times. That would shred some defenses.

I don't think he would stay healthy as a HB. Perhaps a HB with a limited role or a slot WR that we can run some reverses with and some fake reverse passes with, but his most productive role is at Qb.

November 30th, 2010, 2:25 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

A little more love for DRob, awarded the Silver Football Award by the Chicago Tribune as the Big Ten top player.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/i ... ball-award

December 10th, 2010, 1:52 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

The real question is what will DRob do if Rich Rod gets fired? What if Rich Rod gets another job somewhere? Maryland has an opening and perhaps Clemson would be a good fit but they d have to let go of their coach. Would DR follow Rich Rod.

Assuming we fire RichRod and hire Harbaugh, who is our QB next season? Can Forcier be salvaged? Is Gardner ready and would he fit in a conventional offense?

January 2nd, 2011, 12:52 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

The Legend wrote:
The real question is what will DRob do if Rich Rod gets fired? What if Rich Rod gets another job somewhere? Maryland has an opening and perhaps Clemson would be a good fit but they d have to let go of their coach. Would DR follow Rich Rod.

Assuming we fire RichRod and hire Harbaugh, who is our QB next season? Can Forcier be salvaged? Is Gardner ready and would he fit in a conventional offense?

I would like tho think that whoever is the next head coach he would utilize the talent at hand to the best of their abilities and then eventually work in his system. Its the old square pegs into round hole arguement. One could even argue and I believe it to be a valid arguement that Harbaugh could better prepare DRob for the pros then RR could, there is no guarantee that RR is going to get another job right off the bat either. Pittsburgh maybe?

January 2nd, 2011, 1:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3