View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 31st, 2014, 12:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Cav's are 5th 20 loss in a row team... 
RIP Killer

Post Cav's are 5th 20 loss in a row team...
and sport the leagues worst record at 8-39. They are on course to become the first team in history to go from the league's-best record to the worst record in one season.

Anyone who thinks Lebron wasn't THE CAV'S for the 7 years he was there is greatly mistaken. He left them a WORSE team then when he came in.

Other 4 teams: Denver in '97-98. Vancouver in '95-96. Dallas in '93-94. And Philly in '72-73.

January 31st, 2011, 4:28 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: Cav's are 5th 20 loss in a row team...
steensn wrote:
and sport the leagues worst record at 8-39. They are on course to become the first team in history to go from the league's-best record to the worst record in one season.

Anyone who thinks Lebron wasn't THE CAV'S for the 7 years he was there is greatly mistaken. He left them a WORSE team then when he came in.

Other 4 teams: Denver in '97-98. Vancouver in '95-96. Dallas in '93-94. And Philly in '72-73.

Well, to be fair you can't blame Lebron for the team being worse now that when he joined - that would fall on the GM who failed to put any real talent around him. Secondly, the Cavs only won 17 games before LeBron got there so they are pretty much the same team.

January 31st, 2011, 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

I'm not blaming Lebron, sorry if it came off that way. I'm actually saying that they did basically nothing to help him out, he has his best record his last year there and after he left they have a worse team then when he came in. It seems they will likely have a worse record than that 2003 team. Many people, from Cleveland, stated over and over that they did everything possible to help Lebron win. My stance is is that they fielded trash around him and he led them to the playoffs and title series when they shouldn't have even came close.

January 31st, 2011, 4:48 pm
RIP Killer

It doesn't help that Z is gone and Verajeo is hurt. Other than LeBron, that was damn near it.

January 31st, 2011, 4:53 pm
RIP Killer

Tied for 23rd straight loss, one more and they get the record.

February 5th, 2011, 1:08 pm
RIP Killer

Record win # 25

February 8th, 2011, 10:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]