View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 21st, 2014, 7:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 my opinion on draft and freeagencey 
Varsity Captain

Post my opinion on draft and freeagencey
edited post

Last edited by allenslions on April 13th, 2011, 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 10th, 2011, 10:11 am
RIP Killer

Post Re: my opinion on draft and freeagencey
Welcome to Lionbacker!!!

February 10th, 2011, 10:26 am
RIP Killer

Bruce Carter in the second may be too high. He didn't suffer an ordinary injury, it was devastating and he may never be the same. I think the consensus is that he'll fall into the third round. I'd prefer Mason Foster in round two, but some feel he could go late round one. Some liken his ability to that of Sean Weatherspoon. It's also unlikely that Moffit drops to round three. His ability to play guard or center, plus the aggressiveness he showed during the Senior Bowl practices, will have someone like KC or the Giants picking him in round two. Just my opinion. If the Lions do trade down in round one, I like the Brandon Harris pick a bunch. I also love the Jalil Brown pick. He was impressive during the Senior Bowl practices, from what I understand. One analyst said he was the best CB on either roster, by a large margin.

Free agency wise, Tulloch is a nice idea, but for whatever reason it seems like the Lions are determined to keep Levy in the middle. I like your idea, and you'll find many of us here share your thoughts on moving Levy outside. Unfortunately, none of the Lions coaching staff or front office ask us for your ideas. Michael Bush I'm not so much a fan of getting. He's constantly injured, and for a big back doesn't run with the authority I'd like to see. I'd prefer DeAngelo Williams, although he will cost more. Jason Hill? I'm fine with that, but would want the Lions to add some competition for him, either another FA or in the later parts of the draft.

February 10th, 2011, 4:40 pm
Team MVP

Ya id like to have Bruce Carter, but like mentioned before, with his injury i think id rather stay away. And even though he was darn good, he is a little on the small size, whether that would matter or not.

Besides, with guys like Martez Wilson and Mason Foster, id rather have one of them personally.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

February 12th, 2011, 8:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]